Chapter : 03 🎯

Start from the beginning

"Why are you limping be quick".

Yoongi knows the reason but being the strict agent he is he acts as he didn't notice the pain-stricken face of the young fella struggling hell out of his life to keep the speed match with his space.

"Okay listen I am supposed to collect some reports and you have to follow me. Having your notes is your responsibility so be prepared".

Jimin has replied yes sir taking a notebook from his bag.

"First thing straightens your posture. And the second thing is you can keep that thing anywhere but on you". Jimin panicked when his senior point out his side bag which he used to carry his things around.

"Ah.....yes sir. I'll"

"Don't dare to carry that thing around again. When you are working here remember your duty hours required you to stay prepared to face any unexpected situation".

"Understood ?"

The nervous younger one has nodded his head struggling to remove the bad around his left shoulder.

"Fucking words Park". Senior has hissed under his breath making Jimin get goosebumps at the cold tone.

"Yes sir"

"Did you receive your weapon ?"

"Not yet sir".

"Hm... follow me".

Newbie Park Jimin took a lung full of deep breaths trying to fill his mind with positive things about his first day at the delta force as a force's steward. He starts to excitedly follow his agent ignoring the pain washing over his calves and thighs as he didn't wanna his first impression any more messed up than it already is.

After the morning session about introduction to the Delta force agent ranks, he got to know his temporary mentoring agent is one of the very few Z graders. So he was now excited to learn as much as new things from his senior knowing he got only a few weeks to train under a Z grader.

Yoongi has stopped on his way and the clueless newbie who busily daydreams while following his senior has ended up bumping his head on his mentor's shoulder.

Yoongi gave him a death glare and the poor boy immediately apologized taking a few steps backward.

Jimin got to see the way two female workers give him a pitiful gaze.

.
.
.

Now they were waiting in front of an elevator and Jimin was carrying a truckload of files. Yes, all alone. His struggle was so visible as he was barely seeing his way over the pile of heavy folders he was carrying. But his senior was enjoying a cup of coffee checking something on his phone lazily in the waiting process.

The elevator rang saying it was two floors away and again newbie Jimin noticed the way people offer him cheerful smiles and pitiful gazes.

"Oh see the boy who assigns under Mr. Evil looks so innocent. I wish he might stay at least 3 weeks".

"I don't think he will last for that long. Last time when he was a mentor his trainee was the first one to leave the academy".

Jimin got to hear everything that the two ladies whispering to each other.

"So he is popular as Mr. Evil. But I am not gonna give up that easily. I am strong and I can do this". Jimin has determined while supporting his aching back leaning on the elevator wall.

Now they were walking toward their hostels. Jimin need to ask why they were walking toward the training academy premises. But he decided to stay quiet.

Yoongi has taken a different turn, turning opposite direction of the hostel.