𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝘒𝘐𝘈𝘕𝘕𝘈 𝘕𝘐𝘊𝘖𝘓𝘌

"Well.. I've been diagnosed with stage four cancer" she said making everyone look up from what they were doing.

"So you telling me you been smoking and drinking alcohol weakening your body knowing u got cancer?" Marie asked

"Here she go" Junior sighed heavily rubbing his hand down his face.

"Marie can you please not bring that up right now."

"How long have you known that you had cancer?" Benjamin asked with a look of concern.

"About 3 months."

"So is that the reason you apologized? Cause you got cancer?" I asked finally speaking up.

"No Kianna I apologized because I wanted to grow my relationship with you before it was too late"

"So if you wasn't diagnosed you wouldn't have apologized is what you're saying?" I asked and the entire table went silent waiting for her response.

"I-I" she started stuttering.

"Well you can let me know what picture you want for your obituary, cause you a dead woman walking" my daddy said getting up excusing hisself from the table.

"You ain't shit" I said to Camil while grabbing my stuff shaking my head.

"Kianna now you know- what the fuck do I know? Huh Camil? Ion know shit about you but the fact that you a low down dirty ass drunk crack feen who beg her fucking kids for money" I shouted across the table punching my fists while talking.

I wasn't gon actually hit her, it was just what I did when I was upset.

"Kianna calm down it really isn't that much of a big deal- Benjamin you can really mind yo business. Speaking of mothers what kind of mother names her child BENJAMIN? Fuck outta here" I scoffed waving my hand

"Kianna I know you upset but you need to watch how you talking, that's still an adult" my daddy said.

"I'm an adult too, next." I retorted. Ion care if I'm only eighteen technically I'm a legal adult.

"We gon talk, and you don't talk to my child, ion care what it is don't you ever tell my child how to feel my nigga" my daddy said pointing at Benjamin.

"You gon get yo karma.. you know you dead ass wrong" Marie said getting up shaking his head in disbelief.

"Y'all should stop trying to make it seem like I'M the villain here cause I'm not the only one who then did some shit, Damon won't you tell them how you cheated on me first and thought I didn't know about it— AND GOT THE HOE PREGNANT! And Marie tell them about how you knew about me cheating on him the entire time since you wanna make it seem like I'm so fucking evil" she yelled leaving everyone in shock.

"Ima pray for you" Junior said patting my shoulder and rubbing my back.

I didn't even have anything left to say, I just pulled phone out to call Keon so he could come and get me.

"You got a girl pregnant?" Marie asked looking at our father in shock.

"You knew the entire time?" He asked looking at her in disbelief and with betrayal.

I didn't even know what to think or do at that moment, I just wanted to be alone or either with Keon.

"Hello" he said answering on the first ring.

"Can you come get me please" I asked

"I'm outside" he said and when I looked out I saw his car parked out front. I sighed with relief and left out without saying a word.