Tenth Question

No One POV:

It took about five minutes as Y/n was able to get the answer while also helping Ino memorize the answer before releasing "him" from the Jutsu. Y/n then released the Jutsu once he realizes that it was almost over, and a lot of candidates were gone now. The butterfly will get a notice from all the open areas.

"All right! Listen up! Here's the tenth question! But before I give it to you...there are some more rules you need to be aware of. These rules are unique to question ten, listen carefully and try not to let them frighten you." Ibiki said.

Everyone stays silent as they waited to form him. "Very well then. Rule number one: each of you is free to choose not to be given the final question. It's your decision."

"Whoa. So, what's the catch? Let's say we decide we don't want to do it. What happened then?" The voice said as he turns to see that it was Temari.

"If you chose not to answer the tenth question, regardless of the answers to the other nine, you'll get a zero- in other words, you'll fail." Ibiki answered, "And that means your team fails as well."

Many people panicked and whisper at each other as Y/n thoughts couldn't process. It's like he's torturing them with all these rules. 

First, it was the not get cheat now it's about the tenth question. Y/n notice something from when he thought of torture.

All the things he's saying, have a meaning. The problem was how he was saying it. He was making them complicated to make people overthink things. 

Like a mental technique to mess with someone.

Y/n smiled as he raised his hand. "Ara Ara~?" Sakura, Sasuke, Naruto, Haku, and others jolted from his tone as his team knows it well. "There's another catch isn't there~. Let's say we accept the question, then what~?"

Many people were confused by the question as they whisper to one another. "What are you talking about?" One spoke out. 

"Well let's decide to think simply. If we were to not take the question then we fail but there's always next year, that's the catch. So, if we were to take the question, what's the catch to that~?" Y/n did a close eye smile.

"Yes." Ibiki smiled like he was having fun. "If you do accept the question but answer it incorrectly, you will not only fail...BUT YOU'LL BE BANNED FROM TAKING THE EXAM EVER AGAIN!"

Y/n was a shock but that lead to his thought being right. There was a catch and it's a dangerous one.

"Hey, that's such bull-man!" A loud voice came from Kiba. "That's ridiculous. What kind of bogus rule is that? There are lots of people here who've taken the test before." 

Akamaru barked in agreement.

"I guess you're just...unlucky. I wasn't making the rules before, but I am now. Of course, if you don't want to take it, you don't have to. If you're not feeling confident, then, by all means, skip it. You can come back next year." Ibiki laughed.

"Don't underestimate me! I don't quit and I don't run! You guys can act tough all you want. You aren't gonna scare me! No way! I don't care if I get stuck on a Genin for the rest of my life! I'll still be Hokage someday!" Naruto slammed his hands on the table.

After Naruto had finished his little speech, he sat down with his arm crossed. Y/n cheeks puff as he tries not to laugh, 'Don't laugh! Don't laugh! Don't laugh!'

"This decision could change your life. If for any reason you would rather quit, now's your last chance." Ibiki said once again.

"I think Naruto has said it for all of us," Haku confirmed.