Meeting new team!

No One POV:

It's been a day since the encounter with the three sand ninjas as later before it was noticed that Kakashi-sensei has said to meet them at the same bridge that they went earlier before.

"Why, why, why?" Sakura shouted. "He sets the time and then we have to wait hours for him." Sakura said as Naruto was agreeing with her, "It's not fair!"

"What about my feelings? I rushed here so fast; I didn't even have time to blow dry my hair!" Sakura complained. 

"And I didn't even have enough time to brush my teeth or change my underwear!" Naruto joined.

Y/n's eyes widen as he was next to Naruto. He blinked at Naruto before moving away from him and getting near Sakura and Naruto. 

"Naruto, you need to have better time management," Y/n said as Sakura surprisingly joined in and agree with him. "Yeah, that's disgusting Naruto."

"...What did she say?!"

Sasuke was leaning as he was also waiting for Kakashi to arrive. The windblown as the team looks up.

"Hey. Good morning, everyone. Sorry, I'm late. I'm afraid I got lost on the path of life." Kakashi said. 

"YOU LIAR!" Sakura and Naruto yelled together. 

Y/n had an irk mark on his head, he was also annoyed.  He couldn't have time to fix breakfast for Haku and Zabuza. 

'I hope they're not starving...or burning my house.'

"Um, sensei? Is this about the Chunin exam?" Y/n ask as Kakashi landed on the ground.

"Ah, well my smart Genin you are correct. I recommended you guys for the Chunin exams, all four of you. These are the application forms." Kakashi explained.

"Application forms?" Sakura asks.

"You're repeating me Sakura. This is all voluntary. It's up to each of you. If you don't feel ready, you can wait until next year." Kakashi explained.

"All right! Kakashi-Sensei, you rock!" Naruto jumped and hugged him. 

"Don't slobber on my vest!" Kakashi complained.

'Eh! I wanted to join in on the hug!' Y/n thought as it was too late for him. 

"Now before I can explain further, there is a small surprise for you guys," Kakashi mentioned.

The three ninjas were wondering what the surprise is. They hear footsteps as Kakashi notices the sound, "Ah, looks like they hear on time."

Two shadows were appearing as when the light came on them the team's eyes widen. The two-mystery person was Haku and Zabuza.

"Kakashi-Sensei! What are they doing here?!" Naruto demanded.

"I want to know as well." Sasuke joined, Kakashi looked at the two and nodded.

Haku pulls out a paper and they gasp and realize the paper. It was an application form for the Chunin exam.

"I'm here for the Chunin exam." Haku declares as Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura gasp but Y/n's eyes widen with amazing. "Wait for real! Then why are you here Zabuza-San?"

"I feel like Kakashi should be the one to say it brat," Zabuza said as he looks at Kakashi.

"Well as you know in the team there only has to be three members per team. However, because of how we have four members, Lord Third decided that one of you should be transferred to a different team." Kakashi said, "The person would be Y/n. You are joining team 7B with your partner Haku and your sensei Zabuza."