Chapter 1 - Welcome to Kaito!

"Follow the Dream! Welcome to Kaito Streams!"

A loud introduction was made as a young man appeared in front of the camera.

This man is Kaito Hayakawa, a second year from St. Michael Kozaki Private Academy. He is 17 years old and stands at 5'9 and has somewhat tanned skin, his body is extremely well built, along with blonde hair that matches his ruby colored eyes. Right now, he's in his casual summer outfit, which consists of a white sleeveless shirt, light gray shorts, and black rubber shoes.

"Today, we're going around the Jizo Dori shopping street! We're gonna view the best spots to go on your free time!"

He exclaimed as the comments kept piling up as everyone seemed to enjoy the content of the stream.

While strolling through the shopping street, he held his camera and looked around until he saw a cafe.

"This is Hazawa cafe, I like to go here on the weekends, but today I'll bring you guys with me!"

Kaito said as he entered the cafe.

"Welcome!"

A brown haired girl said as he walked in.

"The staff here is also super nice, you won't feel out of place here!"

Kaito commented.

"I'll have the latte and French Toast!"

Kaito said with a thumbs up.

"Alright! We'll have your order for you right away!"

She said.

"For Hazawa cafe, I recommend the French Toast, it's really awesome! For coffee...well-oh! BigDip01, thanks for the superchat! Oh! Randomguy68, thanks for the superchat too! You don't have to give me superchats, i'm fine with it, but thanks!"

Kaito said as the waitress brought in Kaito's order.

"Here's your order."

The waitress said with a smile on her face.

"Alright, so let's try it ou-Check this out guys! The Latte art here is amazing!"

Kaito exclaimed.

"You can see the amount of effort and hours of dedicated practice to perfect the art!"

Kaito exclaimed as he drank the coffee and took a bite of the French Toast.

"It tastes real good, I can't lie to you!"

Kaito exclaimed as he quickly finished the food and paid for everything.

"Alright! Next stop!"

Kaito said walking to the next spot.

"Here we have Kitazawa Meats, their croquettes are amazing, come by here a lot, their meats are also top notched, so really recommended for athletes like me!"

Kaito said as the comments kept scrolling.

"We're getting a whole bunch of comments, let's keep it coming! Oh, SuperCool99, thanks for the superchat! And sure, that can be the next shop we visit, but first! Excuse me, one croquette please!"

Kaito said as the girl with orange hair looked at him.

"Sure thing!"

She exclaimed bringing her a croquette.

"They're juicy inside and crispy outside, so put this place on your bucket list!"

Kaito said as he payed the girl and walked away.

Then, he went to the last place, Yamabuki Bakery.

"This is Yamabuki bakery, super famous among all the students in the area, awesome for breakfast, lunch, or an after school snack!"

A Beat that Reverberates in the Distanceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें