chapter 33 "coke:zero haechan:one"

in him i found myself falling; nine hundred eleven emerald poolsfools deeply in love-having only mastered the basics of deep diving

fools deeply in love-
having only mastered the basics of deep diving.

haechan caught up to myeong who kept on running away from him, "this girl i-", he sighed- "girls are so complicated." 

"mong baby, commere", haechan took out his camera and pointed the shutter at myeong. 

"say cheese!"

"ayo, no can do hyuck", she shook her head disapprovingly.

"please", he pouted. she couldn't say no to that look, so she gave in and smiled as wide as she could at him and his camera.

"one more, one more, do a heart pose for me baby will you?", haechan angled his shot from below to take full body pictures of myeong. "now we take a selfie, 1, 2, 3-" he counted. 

"dang baby we look good here, it's like nft that you can hold!"

hyunki was grilling some meat by the hut, fanning it. the aroma gathered a long line of people, excited to have a taste of his smoking hot barbecue. "kids, the food is ready!", dayoung called.

"here, you can have my towel", haechan handed her the fuzzy yellow.

a huge blanket was spread on the warm sand so that everyone could have a seat and enjoy their food, even boyoung was present.

her heart is telling her that the girl in front of her is myeongsuk's daughter. they have an eerie resemblance; she is her, but she appears to be younger.

minho, a close friend of dayoung in the nurse department, came with the drinks- placing the cooler in the middle. myeong and haechan were both eyeing the only coke zero among the beverages covered in ice. 

"mine", they both grabbed the can at the same time. 

"how badly do you want it?" myeong just gave him the look, staring him in the eye with her doe ones as if putting him in a spell. she had her hands in a pleading gesture, desperate to have the refreshing coke zero, her all time favorite. "alright, alright", he ruffled her girl's hair and let her have the drink. "cheers", haechan clinked his pepsi with myeong's coke zero. anything for the love of your life right?

"so... who is this young lady right here?", boyoung asked nicely and out of curiosity.

"she's my girlfriend, her name is myeong, doc", haechan proudly showed off the polaroid photo on the back of his phone that they took earlier. her thoughts were confirmed about the girl. she's myeongsuk's daughter indeed.

"the greens taste fresh! thank you for the food", haechan gratified.