The Secret to Love...

Start from the beginning

"Okay? Is there something wrong with that?"

Kaori sighed and tried to sound more demanding, "Well, Atsushi-san really wanted to go! So maybe...maybe you could be the one he goes with?"

"........A pair....with Jinko?" 

"Mhm! Please uncle, Atsushi-san really wanted to go! Would you mind being his acquaintance for tomorrow, pleasee?" she cried.

Kaori glanced at Atsushi who didn't seem to even be trying anymore, he was just watching with a pink face, quietly wondering what Akutagawa was going to say. There was a moment of silence, to a normal person it would've only felt like a few seconds, but to everyone in the room, mostly Atsushi, it felt like an eternity. 

"....Tell Jinko to send me more information about it later, I have things to do. But yes...I'll go."

Kaori's smile brightened as she jumped up which made Atsushi jump back. "Mhm! I will uncle! You can go now....mhm bye bye!" Kaori hung up the phone and handed it to Atsushi.

"So-,"

"Tomorrow morning when me and daddy go to the amusement park you are to go there with uncle Akutagawa!" she cheered.

"H-HUH!? B-But-,"

"Aw Atsushi-kun why don't you go, it'll be interesting~" Dazai said, as he grinned the same way Kaori did.

"You both.....are evil..." he whimpered, as he covered his face.

"I mean you do love him right Atsushi-san?" Kaori asked. Atsushi didn't answer, instead he lifted his hand down to cover only his mouth. His eyes gleaming with a tad bit of joy.

"M-M-Maybe..." he muttered, "But he would find that disgusting...and I mean honestly, I feel like he hates me anyways., and we're like...polar opposites."

"They say that opposites often attract to one another~" Dazai chimed, as he patted Kaori on the head. 

Atsushi glared at him and finally admitted defeat, he pouted as he placed his hands on his hips. "So....what now?" he grumbled.

Dazai and Kaori glanced at one another and grinned evilly, and started to giggle in a creepy way..

Kunikida sighed and placed a hand on a trembling Atsushi's shoulders, "Good luck."

"T-Thanks...."

▪▪▪

The sun shone brightly above him as Akutagawa checked his watch for the fiftieth time. He was asked by Kaori the day before to go with Atsushi and be his...acquaintance?

"Damn it Jinko, where are you?" he mumbled, but realized he spoke a little too soon. Down across the street running towards him came Atsushi, with a huge smile on his face as he noticed Akutagawa. He waved at him as he made his way down the street towards him. Akutagawa quietly scanned Atsushi's appearance. He was wearing a tan coat with a white shirt under it, black pants that went down to his knees, a white facemask covering everything from his nose down, and a backpack that was a light grey color that matched his grey shoes that seemed to be brand new.

"You're ten minutes late Jinko, what do you have to say for yourself?" Akutagawa asked.

"S-Sorry....last minute....didn't feel too....good." He panted, as he tried to catch his breath.

"Feel good? Then why didn't you cancel..." but Akutagawa stopped and sighed as Atsushi was still catching his breath. Well of course he didn't want to cancel...he planned it, was what he thought in his head.

"S-Sorry..."

".....Oi Jinko." Atsushi looked up and jumped as Akutagawa knelt down and was now face to face with him, a serious look on his face.