Marzia and Felix 2: Part Eleven

Felix's POV:

I stand in a open meadow, the sun slowly setting. I glance around, only to see nothing but a long long landscape, so trees, towns, hills. Just an invite field. I look down at my clothing: a white button-up shirt, blue jeans, and no shoes. A worried feeling suddenly hits me like a train - where's Marzia? I glance around, calling her name, but no answer. I begin to sprint forward, screaming her name until I almost faint. I collapse to the ground, breathing heavily, my lungs burning.

I hear a small giggle far off into the distance. I slowly sit up, my arms weak. I see a girl standing far ahead of me, her body frail and her hair whipping from the wind.

"Marzia..." I call out. The girl runs away farther, to a lonely (but giant) tree. My breathing is balanced so I start running toward the tree. I get closer and closer, my legs searing in pain.

"Marzia! Wait for me!" I scream, half way to the tree. As I get closer, I see two people - one has to be Marzia - sitting under the tree. I hide behind the trunk of the tree, watching Marzia and the boy. They sit on a blanket, about 5 feet in front of me. They sit pretty close together, too close for comfort. But, I watch.

And then I realize who the boy is.

Aldo.

Ooh, that motherfucker. He better not touch her...

Aldo looks at Marzia, who continues to look forward.

"You know, I'm glad you're here." He says.

She looks at him.

"Me too, Aldo."

"So, how's... Felix..." He says in disgust.

"I'm not sure."

"Oh..." He says plainly.

Then, he slides his hand onto Marzia's hand. She looks at him, blushing.

Anger boils inside me, but I wait. I need to figure out what's going on.

"Marzia?"

"Yes, Aldo?" She says, moving closer. He places his other hand on her hip.

"Who do you love?"

She pauses for a moment. I begin to sweat. She begins to blush again. Aldo inches closer to her, his eyes staring into her.

"I... I don't know." She mutters.

"Here, let me help you choose."

And then, he moves closer to her, and kisses her softly. She's a little scared, but she slowly closers her eyes. He kisses her harder, and they move closer. But then, he lets go, just before I punch him.

"Well?" He says.

She still pauses.

"I love you." She says smiling. My heart drops. My throat gets dry as a tear travels down my cheek.

He smiles, and kisses her deeply. They embrace, kissing so deep, it looks painful. He slowly lays her down, still kissing, and begins to unbutton her shirt. Then and there, I had enough.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I scream. I leap on him, and he tumbles to the ground. I get up. he slowly sits up, and rubs the blood from his lip. He gives me an evil glare.

"It's too late, Felix. She loves me now!"

"NO SHE DOESN'T!" I scream, and punch him hard, again and again, until he gets a good swing at me. I tumble to the ground, and he kicks my side. My ribs sting as he kicks me again. I kick him hard in the shin, hearing a snap as he falls. I stomp on his gut and lungs until he coughs blood. As I see him fall weak, I kick him onto his back and grab the back of his shirt. I slam his face hard into the ground, only hearing him laugh in pain.

"She... Love me..." He mumbles. I yell again in anger, and kick his head. I roll him over again. and grab the collar of his shirt. Blood pours from his nose and mouth.

"Don't you ever touch her again." I say, and punch him hard and knock him out cold. I breathe heavily as I sit back. I try to relax. I see Marzia petrified, trembling and crying.

"It's... Okay..." I say, opening my arms.

Marzia slowly moves away from me. Puzzled, I move closer to her. She rises to her feet.

"I... Don't know who to trust anymore..." She yells.

"But... You can trust me." I say.

She shakes her head, and runs head, and runs toward the meadow. I reach for her, but it's too late. She vanishes, leaving me and Aldo's passed out body.

I scream her name, sobbing, and then freeze. I hear Aldo's voice.

"I... I told you so, Felix." He moans. I grit my teeth, and just before I knock his teeth out, I'm snapped back into reality, Marzia gripping my shoulders. I glance around the apartment, sweating and breathing heavily.

"Felix? Felix! Are you okay?" I look at Marzia, who towers above me, wearing my blue-and-white-stripped t-shirt that stops at her knees, showing off her tan, strong legs. I grip her hand.

"Just a bad dream, that's all. Hey, you love me, right?" I ask, calming down.

She sits at the edge of the bed.

"Felix... Of course I do," She grins, giving me a quick hug. "Why do you ask?"

I decide no to tell about the dream, because I don't want to make her worry.

"Just wondering."

"Hmm... Anyway, we have to pack for Japan! Our flight is in an hour and a half."

"Really? Oh, okay."

Marzia's POV
I help Felix up and he decides to make us a quick breakfast. I sigh as he walks into the kitchen, releasing all my stress about Felix's nightmare. We were sleeping normally, but suddenly Felix starting talking in his sleep. He was say something like "No you don't... She doesn't love you... Marzia..." And was shifting around a lot. I woke up, and tried to calm him, but he wouldn't wake up. After a few minutes, I got him to wake up.
I decide to brush it off, and walk back into the bedroom. I turn on my desk lamp, opened the closet, and looked for outfits. First, I got dressed in a white skater skirt, a black blouse with a white Peter Pan collar and a black bow, a black oversized sweater and white Mary Janes. After that, I just threw in a bunch of outfits.

I still worry about Felix...