°•❁𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏❁•°

Mulai dari awal

taehyun's life was his work, being one of the most successful reapers and the one to rise in rank faster, all with only nineteen years. he loved what he did, he lived for it, breathed for it, but beomgyu was starting to occupy his mind a little more than he should and it was annoying, because the blonde was used to just thinking about his job.

"what happened?" the taller furrowed his brows, slight worry taking over his features as he put a hand on the male's arm gently.

"i-" the reaper blushed, feeling like he just got caught, and looked to the floor, embarrassed. "n-nothing."

beomgyu moved his hands to the younger's cheeks, gently raising his head and looking at him. for a moment, he got lost in the male's beauty again, taking a step foward and standing only a couple of centimeters away.

"can i kiss you?" he looked at taehyun doe eyes, before averting his sight to his lips. after they kissed in kai's house, he couldn't stop thinking about how the male's lips felt, craving for feeling it again. the reaper kept quiet for a moment before nodding timidly, not sure if he should just gave in that easily, but still doing it.

beomgyu moved closer slowly, brushing their noses together while feeling the blonde's soft breath on his skin. taehyun closed his eyes, feeling the other closing the distance not long after. he sighed in content, liking how the gargoyle stroke his thumb gently on his cheek and how his other hand went to hold his waist.

taehyun raised his right arm and wrapped it around the male's shoulders, holding the gargoyle's forearm with his other hand. beomgyu's lips felt so soft on his, like he was caressing them and holding him as if he was made of glass, it made his heart start to beat fast and butterflies move freely inside his stomach. the older pulled away, not intending to deepen the kiss, and held the male close, his noses going back into brushing together.

"i thought not mentioning the kiss meant not repeating it too." the taller smirked, chuckling softly and receiving a glance in return, clearly demanding him to shut up, making him smile. "okay, okay. sorry."

the reaper scoffed, annoyed, but still not pulling away from the other, enjoying the warm hand on his cheek. he looked up, staring at the gargoyle's gentle expression before cleaning his throat, taking a step away.

"let's just go." taehyun turned around, starting to walk again, but heard the older's laugh behind him.

"you don't even know where we're going." beomgyu covered his mouth slightly with his hand, finding the younger way too adorable.

"if you don't shut up we aren't going anywhere." the blonde crossed his arms, a pout on his lips while he rolled his eyes. it was purely an act, since he was actually embarrassed, again, for knowing the male was right. beomgyu laughed again, the sound always managing to enchant the shorter.

"just follow me." he put a hand on taehyun's waist, waiting for his reaction, and keeping it there when the blonde didn't move or said anything.

the rest of the walk was comfortably silent, both enjoying the now soft breeze and warm weather. when beomgyu led him inside the woods, the shorter looked around suspiciously, not sure where he was being taken.

"if you're questioning it, yes, i'm kidnapping you." taehyun immediately turned to him, a startle expression on his face, which made the gargoyle start to laugh loudly. "i'm kidding! you're so cute, i can't!" the shorter furrowed his brows, annoyed, while feeling his cheeks getting heated.

"you're so annoying."

"annoyingly handsome? yeah, sometimes i even avoid looking at mirrors, some day i might even get blind by it." taehyun blinked at him, not believing the words that just came out of his mouth, and seeing the male with furrowed brows while touching his own face. it felt so dramatic and unreal, the shorter burst in a fit of giggles, not able to handle the male beside him.

beomgyu turned to the side, absolutely hypnotized by the sound, seeing the reaper's pointed fangs in full display while he giggled. he for a second, wondered if he wasn't just dreaming about the blonde, not believing the sight in front of his eyes.

"you're laughing." the older stated the obvious, his eyes shining in taehyun's direction and making the male stare back, his laugh dying.

"well, thank you for telling me." the reaper mocked, a small smile on his lips while he rolled his eyes.

"your smile is so pretty. you should show it more often." beomgyu blinked, shaking his head lightly. "actually don't, let me be the only one to see it."

"stop talking nonsense." the blonde pushed the other lightly, his cheeks burning for what felt like the hundredth time already.

"never." the long haired gave him a side smile, raising his hand to caress his blonde locks on the back of taehyun's head. "we're here."

the shorter looked foward, finally able to see where beomgyu had taken him, and getting his breath taken away. the trees that before were common, now were adorned with different crystals, wild flowers taking over the ground while a small lake reflected the sunlight.

"it's a secret spot, i found it when working. the crystals are natural, they grow on the trees and protect them from pragues or other dangers." the gargoyle only went there with daniel, who used the crystals in some of his potions, just like the flowers. the demon had told him there is a couple of places like that one, home of some of the crystals the crystalians represented, usually when they were from the earth element.

"it's so pretty." taehyun looked around with glistening eyes, smiling at the long haired with an excited face. even if he went to multiple places because of his work, he never saw something so beautiful before.

"it fits you then." the reaper felt his heartbeat speeding, butterflies coming back to his stomach. beomgyu always complimented him, more than necessary or needed, and it always managed to make the blonde heart flutter. the gargoyle stepped foward, tucking a strand of hair behind the other's ear. "is it to early to ask you on another date?"

"yes." taehyun nodded, staring at the other before giving him a shy smile. "but my answer won't change either way, so it doesn't matter."

"are you dumping me?" beomgyu furrowed his brows, raising a hand to his heart and faking a hurt expression. "i even showed you my special place!" the younger giggled, rolling his eyes.

"you better have more special places then."

°•°•❁•°•°
•°❁°•

°•𝒂/𝒏• why do i keep on making myself fall in love with taegyu in my stories skneksnjejejejeeje i cantttttt•°

°•❁•°
°•°•❁•°•°