Fourth Information: Dragon Half-Blood and Terror Plaza

The person dropped his hooded, showing his black hair and black eyes without using dyeing magic.

"Who are you?" Eruhaben asked. "...You are human."

The ancient Dragon Eruhaben's voice reached Cale's ear.

Eruhaben's voice had a mix of anger and lamentation. "However, you ate a Dragon's heart."

Cale flinched. 'He...ate Dragon's heart?'

The Dragon half-blood could hear Eruhaben's voice, however, he could not help but continue to stare at Cale.

A confusing and cautious gazes were directed at the Dragon half-blood. The owner of those reddish-brown eyes asked the Dragon half-blood a question. "Who are you? Why do you want to talk with me?"

Dragon half-blood's mouth slowly started to twist upward, his face was a little distorted. "Have you heard of the word, 'Chimera'? Ah... It was a creature made up of parts of multiple other creatures. It was a term used for a mutant creature."

"Chimera...." Cale mumbled.

The Dragon half-blood looked at the fully human and the fully Dragon as he continued to speak. "I am a man-made monster."

Chimera. A man-made monster.

Cale frowned a bit at that self-depreciation words. They were completely in different situations, but it was like looking at himself.

The ancient Dragon groaned after hearing that word. 'This is something that goes against the laws of nature.'

It was different than a mutant or a variable. Both of those were things that happened naturally, while a chimera was not like those things.

"Nine hundred years ago..."

The ancient Dragon almost gasped as the Dragon half-blood continued to speak. He had expected the Dragon half-blood to have completed his second growth phase, however, living 900 years was almost the full lifespan of a Dragon.

How was that possible? Eruhaben kept his mouth shut as he waited for the Dragon half-blood to continue.

The Dragon half-blood took some breaths before slowly taking them on a journey through the past. "I was told that I was the only surviving child. That person told me to call him, 'father.' Since he said I was the only surviving child, he wasn't my real dad. Ah, you're probably curious about who my father is."

The Dragon half-blood could see the young man observing him. 'They look very similar but they are so different.'

The Dragon half-blood thought about the young Dragon that wasn't given a chance to experience what he could have like in the other dimension. 'He's young. That Dragon is really young. The egg that accompanied me for 900 years. The egg that is the sibling of the Dragon that was put inside me.'

That fact made the Dragon half-blood sigh as he continued to speak. "My father is 'White Star', the leader of Arm."

Cale flinched while the ancient Dragon groaned.

"He's the root of everything! Damn it!" Cale felt frustrated.

"Cale." Eruhaben patted his head.

Cale looked like he wanted to cry. 'He's the reason for my curse. He's the reason mum had to die for me. He's the reason Harris village got destroyed and Choi Han got his despair.'

Dragon half-blood looked uncomfortable watching Cale. Once again he felt the difference between these two redheads.

Arm's leader. White Star. The person who kept the Dragon half-blood in that cave.