chapter : 21

"Yeonjun what happened?? Why are you sweating so much?? " Seokjin handed a glass of water to the panting boy whose breating was unsteady...

Yeonjun drank the water in one go... After gulping whole glass of water yeonjun took his eyes towards the hallway and panicked badly when he didn't saw the particular person...

He stood up from the chair he was seated.....and started running in the hallway shouting one particular name 'jungkook'....

Everyone were staring at him weirdly... mostly judging him...

Jin immediately stopped yeonjun and told him everything... there was no need to explain him secretly as everyone present there already knew everything... Almost everyone had left already only few close relatives were remaining...

Yeonjun was shocked... the mess he was here to stop was already created... Jungkook already assumed everything... he was feeling ashamed of himself for getting late but it wasn't his fault too...

Yeonjun's mom was in the hospital due to some emergency as she is suffering from lung infection... That is the reason he didn't came to wedding too...

After describing everything to yeonjun... Jin hugged him tightly...

"I told him yeonii... that my brother can't do something like that... he can't cheat on his partner... but he just left... " Jin sobbed with little sniffle...

"He didn't trusted my brother nor me " Jin added..

"Ssh!!! Hyung... it's not his fault too... I'm here now... I will handle everything now... I know taehyung hyung is loyal to my jungkookie... And I have prove too I was here to explain him everything but guess what that dumb bunny has to take decision by his own ... " Yeonjun sighed...

Jin quickly broked the hug...

"Proof ? What proof?? "he asked yeonjun with questioning eyes to which yeonjun replied " I will tell you " And both of them went towards the area where all the family members were gathered...

Yeonjun started telling them all the things that happened in the past weeks and today...

"So let me start with the very beginning... The day when that strange girl... Your friend first time visited our cafe... I already guessed something is wrong with her by the way she was eyeing you " Yeonjun spoke while pointing at taehyung...

"Ji won?" Taehyung asked... Yeonjun nodded and continued...

"After all the drama happened that day... When taehyung hyung and jungkookie were hugging each other... I saw a very different emotion in her eyes.. Maybe we can consider it as jealousy, rage or hatred whatever but it wasn't pleasant at all... I knew that " Yeonjun said now eyeing at Jin...jin nodded indirectly telling him to continue...

"I know what I did next was not appropriate but still I did... I saw tears in her eyes when she saw hyung and jungkookie close.. than she suddenly left from there so I followed her...i saw her going in the bathroom... I didn't got inside as it was very inappropriate but I stood outside... and what I heard from inside made my doubt more clear... I heard sharp cries and sobbing sounds along with some complains and accusations.. "

Everyone were stunned to hear something unexpected like that... People started making theories... Well thats what they do... Now everyone were curious to know what happened next...

Jin was boiling in anger.... he already guessed what would have happened next but not all of them know so he gestured yeonjun to continue...

"When she was leaving the cafe... I decided to follow her... Jin hyung remember I excused that I have to return home early as my grandma is visiting??? " Yeonjun asked...