𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢

Start from the beginning

"Place your bets!" Aspen tells everyone at the table, faking a strong English accent that sounds very convincing.

Asim doesn't do anything yet, he just watches the other players pull out their chips and place their bets. Aspen turns towards us and asks him, "Are you playing, sir?"

He eyes her up and down like he's trying to place her, but he has so many employees in this casino that I doubt he would remember all of them. "Not yet, miss."

Aspen nods in response and starts spinning wheel. Then she spins the ball in the opposite direction of the wheel. Asim's fingers stroke my hip as he watches the game play out.

He watches for about five more games until he finally decides to start playing. I sip on my drink as he pulls out gambling chips when Aspen asks everyone to place their bets. He places a black, $100, chip on the black 24 tile. His choice in number makes my heart race slightly.

He doesn't know anything. I have to tell myself as I stare at his chosen number. My agent number.

"Bold move," I state brushing away my nerves.

His gaze drags back over to me, "Why go small when I know I'm gonna win?" I giggle at that and pretend to be enthralled with his boldness.

"God, this guy is so fucking cocky," I hear Hayes through my ear piece. I raise my eyes discreetly, and through the dim lighting of the casino, I see Hayes at the bar looking over at Asim.

My attention is drawn back to the wheel as I hear it start to spin again. Aspen drops the ball into the wheel and announces, "No more bets." She strategically movers her hand under the table to the device that Aziel made two days ago. He tried explaining the mechanics to me, but it was too confusing.

In short, the device will somehow make sure the ball gets into the slot of your choosing by typing in the number you want it to go into.

All the players lean over the table in anticipation waiting for the wheel to stop. The ball rolls into a slot and everyone becomes silent. I don't even feel Asim tense, like he somehow knows he'll win.

Finally, the wheel slowly comes to a stop and 'lo and behold, the ball landed in slot 24.

"24!" Aspen announces. She collects all the chips on the table and passes them to Asim. He nods to her in response.

"What did I tell you, baby?" He smiles.

I pretend to think for a second, "Hmm, I'm not convinced. I think that was just luck."

"We can play for however long it takes to convince you," He chuckles.

So he ends up playing sixteen more times and he wasn't even surprised that he won every time. Each time he won, he would press himself closer to me even though I was already sitting on his lap. He became more touchy and that's when Hayes told me to move the mission along, through the ear piece.

"I wanna see you play poker," I stroke his jaw.

"Yeah?" He asks but his eyes are on my lips.

I nod in response. "Maybe if you win a game of poker...I could reward you," I say suggestively and press myself into him more.

That's the whole point of this mission, get him to take me up to his penthouse so I can search all his shit.

His gaze becomes heavy lidded but he nods. I get off his lap and he stands up in suit. His hand presses to the small of my back as he leads us to a poker table. But not the table wear Aziel is dealing.

Asim sits down in a chair and pulls me onto his lap without even asking this time. Others gather around the table, some taking a seat, others just wanting to watch.