Meanwhile Aryan was in his room holding the same ring his sister Hayfa found on that girl he sketched five years ago. It still baffles him as how she has the same ring as his.

He smiled when he remembered the incident that happened on that very day he got the ring . It was almost twelve years now! He's tried his best to locate the woman but to no avail. But wherever she is, he wishes her the best of life.

Twelve years ago, young Aryan who seemed to be in his early twenties sat on the restaurant patiently waiting for his order. He checked his wrist watch and softly hissed. His father was waiting for him and he sure knows he must get to answer his father's numerous questions on where he had been when he get back home.

And he sure knows, hell will broke loose when his father finds out, he ate in an ordinary restaurant and that to with no security guards or whatsoever. But truth to be told, Aryan never liked it when he's all surrounded by the guards, he feels like some kind of superior, hence he sent them all away and drove himself to the restaurant.

He just recently came back from New york where he had studied. He loved his life there with no security guards hovering over him or whatsoever. He lived his simple life there. And here, everything wasn't like that, he finds the royalty sick and annoying!.

And his father had made it clear to everyone that he's the king in waiting. Hence the crowned prince, Aryan didn't liked it and when he pulled out some tantrum, his father taught him a lesson and he gradually came in terms with it.

With his mother heavily pregnant with his twin siblings, he decided to let the matter go and accept it so as not to anger her or worry her. How he loves and adore his dear Mom!

He was at it when a heavily pregnant woman came through the door. She was so beautiful and young that Aryan mistook her for some teenager at first.This must be her first pregancy he thought. He wondered what was taking his food longer though! Some people who came way after him had gotten their orders already! What was wrong with those people?

The damsel was no more in sight when he was done thinking of the scenarios in his head. His food arrived and just when he was about to start his meal , the damsel hurriedly came over him and stopped him making him to look at her.

"Execuse me?" He asked.

"Don't eat that! It is poisoned!" She said startling him.

"What do you mean it has been poisoned? What proof do you have?" He asked corking a brow at her.

She sighed and held her bump which caught his attention before starting. "Aren't you the prince of this state?"

"Y...yes." He answered utterly shocked as nobody really knew him much.

"I heard them when i went to meet one of their staff who's my neighbour. I overhead two men talking that if you have the food, it will take atleast three hours before you die and no one will get to suspect them. I heard them saying something about teaching Amin and Hamida a lessson by taking their only male heir so they won't get to sit in the throne for long. I became scared and when i saw the waiter smirked and took the food heading to your direction, i knew you were their subject of talking. Please believe me, i'm not lying. I'm old enough to birth you child, why would i lie then? Im just trying to save you." She said with worried lines evident on her face.

Aryan looked at her, so she wasn't really young as he thought, she was old enough to birth him? But that wasn't even his concern at the moment, he was wondering why someone would ever try to kill a soul without any fear of Allah. That explains why the food took longer. And with the information she gave him, he believed her. He thank Allah for sending this wonderful woman to his savior.