Snow Bunny |32|

Kehlani Smith
2 Days later

"what you doing over here fat girl" Kentrell asked being soaking wet with water considering her has just came out the water

He had surprises me with a trip to Jamaica, it was so beautiful and nice out here. When we landed 2 days ago it was very unexpectedly.

This boy really just planned a trip as the second part of our date, if I knew dates was like this I woulda definitely been on more.

"nothing, I don't feel like being in the water right now. I just wanna relax on this beach chair" i layed back becoming comfortable on the my towel that i covered the chair with.

"that water feel good asf" he begin to sit next to me making me sit up because his dreads was dripping hella water "Kentrell your wet move!"

"mane it's just water, you'll be aight" he laid next to me anyway.

"who said I was getting wet today, i swimmed in the water yesterday with them pigs yesterday and the day before that I was in our jacuzzi at the hut" I looked at him tilting my head.

"mane you always wet" he bit his lip "don't know why you acting new and shit" he laughed.

"you know damn well-" I laughed but left it alone because I mean he is right.

"nah fr cmon, you got me in the water alone looking dum asf" he stood up reaching for my hand.

"ken I don't wanna be in the water, look at my skin" we both looked.

"ion see nun"

"it still got wrinkles in my skin from yesterday because I stayed in the water soo long"

I watched as he turn around and begin to walk and came to a stop turning back around.

"aight cmon let's go do the parasailing shit"

I smiled getting up because I had originally wanted to do that but Kentrell didn't because he didn't like the flying on top of water shit.

"you fr" i smiled.

"yea cmon get up"

I got my things walking towards Kentrell "youn need that the people coming to us" he said making me turn back around and lay my stuff down back on the chair.

I turned around walking back towards Kentrell watching his legs bend back effortlessly and his abs were definitely ab-ing.

"I been waiting to do this all day" I smiled standing next to Kentrell.

"me too" and with the quickness I was bend over his shoulder as he ran to the water making me scream "OMG NO" he dropped me in the water before laughing.

"your so annoyingggg" I rolled my eyes getting up being all soaking wet now, lucky I had got braids done so my hair was good with getting wet and stuff.