[2.3.15]

🎙️ SCHEDULE UPDATE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER 🎙️
______________________
𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯: 𝘛𝘸𝘰
𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦: 𝘈 𝘉𝘦𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘉𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘵
𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯: 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘰𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘋𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘈𝘯 𝘈𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘭

🎙️ SCHEDULE UPDATE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER 🎙️______________________𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯: 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦: 𝘈 𝘉𝘦𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘉𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯: 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘰𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘋𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘈𝘯 𝘈𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘗�...

______________________

I watch with a furrowed brow as Benedict covers his face, yet again, with his napkin, a childlike grin appearing on his face when he lowers it a few seconds later.

"Are you sure that you are feeling alright, Benedict?" I whisper, leaning forward and watching him with concern.

Benedict doesn't respond but, rather, giggles instead and nods his head.

"This room," he whispers, "is exceptionally well-lit. Have you noticed, Col? The twinkles of the candles, it is as- it is as if... we sit among the stars."

Eloise grins at her brother's antics and leans forwards closer to him, "what is wrong with you?"

Colin, whose eyes were wide as he listened to his brother, clears his throat and takes a sip of his drink. "I was just telling Benedict how brilliant the stars were in Greece."

Eloise hums at his words, but says nothing in return, opting to sit back in her chair and take another bite of her meal.

"Are you enjoying your time here, Miss Edwina?" Daphne asks pleasantly, looking toward Edwina with a warm smile.

"I am, very much," Edwina replies, "the buzz of the city is thrilling indeed, but I quite enjoy the peace of the country."

Anthony nods his head in agreement with her words, "as do I. Though I dare say. It is not quite so peaceful with my entire family in residence."

Edwina chuckles softly and gazes around the table. "I understand, my Lord. Certainly, I cannot compare my family with your seven brothers and sisters- and their Graces- but, my sister and I were known to be a handful growing up too."

Anthony hums as he rubs his chin, "I can imagine."

"But Kate always has had my best interests at heart," Edwina continues, "she bears a heavy responsibility for our family."

"That sounds remarkably similar to you, Anthony," Daphne notes, looking at her brother with a charming smile.

"It seems you and Miss Sharma have yet another thing in common... perhaps it will allow the two of you some common interests to talk about," I add, raising a brow at him as I take a sip of my drink.