Groans spread throughout the classroom as she continued, "And your partner will be accountable for what photos you have. You tell them about yourself and its up to them to think of the picture. Find a partner you can trust because they are responsible for the grade you get. You may begin."

Everyone snapped into work-mode and I remained seated, feeling completely lost. I turned to Mason but he was too busy talking to the blonde chick from earlier. She was leaning with one arm on his desk, twirling her hair with the other and she gave Mason a shy smile. Totally fake, you could tell she was not shy at all.

"Soo... Are you ready to do this?" She asked him. I sighed and got up from my table, I'll just ask to do the project myself. It would be way easier, I don't know anyone in this class and I don't want to get stuck supporting a slacker.

"Actually Lily here asked me to be her partner. I couldn'y say no..." he replied.

I froze dead in my step.

Oh no he didn't.

I whipped around and stared at him confused, the blonde chick shared my same expression while Mason just grinned at me proudly.

"But we are always partners, we make such a good team! Tell the new girl to go annoy someone else." she whined.

HELLO. I'm standing right here!

"Sorry I already promised her." he shrugged.

My jaw was dropped all the way to the floor by now, what a liar!

Blondie gave me one last look before pouting at Mason. He looked away and she called her friend over, tossing a dirty look over her shoulder as she walked away. Mason turned his attention to me and patted the seat next to him.

"Shall we get started?" He chirped, clearly amused.

Reluctantly I walked over, trying to decide if it was a good thing or a bad thing that I now had a partner. I slumped into the seat and looked at him, he was staring at the paper going over the requirements.

"Why did you do that?" I questioned

Without looking up he replied, "You needed a partner." It seemed like that wasn't the only reason, but before I could figure it out the bell rang. I gathered my stuff together and made my way quickly to the door, I had to find Jimmy quickly because I don't know how to get home. I seriously need to get his number, this whole 'getting lost' thing isn't working out for me.

The halls were bustling with people and I weaved through, trying to find the front of the school.

"Wait!" I heard someone calling behind me and I looked in case it was Jimmy. It wasn't.

Mason made his way through the crowd, I turned around and continued to walk away, I seriously needed to find Jimmy.

"Cmon wait!" he called out again. Reluctantly I turned around and let him catch up.

"What do you need?" I questioned, people in the halls stared at us as I spoke.

"Your going the wrong direction." he pointed out.

"Excuse me?"

"The front of the school is the other way. Your going to the back and Jimmy doesn't go there. You are looking for Jimmy, aren't you?" he replied.

It sounded more like a statement rather than a question.

Slightly surprised I nodded in reply. How did he know I was looking for Jimmy?

I cleared my throat and mumbled out, "Well... Than-"

"Maaaaaaasssssooooonnn! Are you comming with usss?" Two girls walked up smiling and cut in between Mason and I. He looked annoyed but I shrugged it off and walked away to the front of the school.