"He's a big name. Maybe you've seen him on TV." I shrug. It's nice to have this simple conversation. I've held these emotions in my heart for so long knowing that I don't have to tell him means more to me than I expected. He can sense everything I've felt, know everything I've been through. Yes, it's heartbreaking to know that he can know feel my lowest moments as I play through my relationship with him like a movie. Once the first memory popped in, I couldn't fight the rest. A need to show him and have him understand eats at me, "I'm sorry."

Ares walks around the island, a hand laying on my cheek. I turn my eyes up to meet his trying to figure out his motive. A single tear escapes his eye traveling down to his chin before dropping onto his shirt, "I'm sorry you ever went through that. I can understand now why you avoided me so, left our date. I should've been more sensitive to you." And without a warning Ares pulls me into a bear hug. His entire body surrounds mine crushing me against his chest, "I'll work every day to show you how I'm not like that. How I appreciate you. I know I've done a very shitty job of showing it, but I mean every word."

"Thank you, Ares." I mumble into his chest. My hand bunches around his shirt pressing myself further into him. I know that I should be running, should be begging for freedom, but being held by Ares Gray with nothing but love pouring from him is what I need, "I'll try my best to understand you, but I'll need patience."

"No matter. I know you deserve it. I'll talk to Josh about Jessica and you. I'll never earn your love by controlling every moment." He pulls away. I know he doesn't want to, but I appreciate the space he offers.

"I've been trying to tell you." I giggle covering my mouth. The moment of sadness leaves us both with my laugh, his joining in.

"I suppose that might be the case. You are rather head strong you know that?" He mutters clicking his tongue, "And what do you say for yourself?" He's joking with me. An actual god of a man is trying to make a joke. This moment with him is a wild representation of how life could be. I know I don't love him, nor do I fully trust him, but I know that maybe it isn't as bad as I thought.

"I enjoy tormenting you." I mumble, his hands coming to my hips. The familiar fire ignites within me, and I stand up to move against his chest. Our breaths mix, lips inches apart.

"Is that so, darling?" His tattoos peaks over his unbuttoned collar driving me wild. I haven't been with many men as inked as he is, but I don't know if I would ever be able to go back. My thoughts trailed to him, a growl leaving from the back of his throat, "You dare think of other men while I hold you against me?" I stutter trying to come up with an explanation, he doesn't wait for a response moving my hips up, so I sit on the island. Our torsos sit at the same height, eyes aligned. I breath heavy trying to get as much air as possible, but he defeats my efforts pulling into a deep kiss. Our tongues fight, both him and I tasting each other. If the taste of him was ice cream, I think it'd be my favorite flavor. He backs away, a hand moving to the center of my chest to lay me down on the counter. Our plates are shoved back and away allowing my hair to splay over the space.

Ares runs his fingers up my inner thighs, teasing me before running his thumb over my entrance. I squirm into him begging for his touch, "You in a dress is such a blessing." He groans pushing up the skirt leaving my bare ass on the counter. Panties are for the weak.

He kneels letting his mouth run over the sensitive parts of my legs, hands massaging my muscles as he moves. Yes please. You may touch me. I moan for more, but he doesn't listen taking his sweet time to work his way up, "Say you're mine." He blows against my core, I shudder.

"Ares!" He slips in only a finger but holds still. I try to move my hips, but he keeps his one hand on my belly keeping me contained.

"Say it." I buck my hips again, his tongue running over me. My body becomes a mess of hormones. The curling of his finger and tongue together sends my mind to another world. Absolutely no thoughts of another man intrude on this, he is the only one I'm thinking about. My core builds, the tasteful release so close. I feel him in my mind searching for something and I give him all of it. In my weakness he is given the rights to see anything he wants, his presence traveling through me so effortlessly. I raise my hips for my release, but Ares stops pulling away from me.