Little Bird

Felt bad for the cliffhanger-

-----

3rd person---

"where are we going dad?" Xisuma froze. Dad? Grian sees me as his father! He smiled and looked down at Grian "Dad? Awww, do you see me as your dad?" he said happily.

Grian's face turned as red as his sweater, from embarrassment, and buried his face in Xisuma's chest to hide it.

Xisuma just laughed a bit and widened his smile. "Well, son we need to make it so your wings can fit through your sweater, so we're going to your base for a spare sweater." He said calmly, "and after that I'll teach you to fly little bird. "

Grian just nodded. He lifted his head a bit and looked around. Xisuma was using his void like wings to fly to Grian base. They were almost there seeing as Xisuma had actual wings too fly there.

When they arrived he set Grian down and they went inside and grabbed a spare sweater. Xisuma measures where the holes should be and the size they would need to be for the the wings to fit.

Now Grian could have his sweater on to cover the binder but could still have his wings out. He was slightly scared that by using his wings they would find him.
He shook off the feeling and followed his father figure out.

Time skip because I'm tired right now---

It's been a week or so since the day Xisuma and Grian talked. Xisuma has be teaching Grian to fly, not knowing he already knew how. He seemed impressed that Grian was so good at flying with real wings. Grian felt happy, he could fly, he had a father figure who saw him as son, he had good friends that found the wings cool, and it felt like his fear of the real color of the wings being shown had gone away.

He stayed away from water still, the dye could come out. (I could never) The other hermits just assumed it was because water would weigh down his wings and he couldn't fly.

Everything felt great to him. He felt happy. He hopes it can last forever.

But nothing last forever.

-----

Hey guys, been a little longer than I wanted. I promise I will be getting Blood and Petals updated as soon as possible though¡ And the one-shot I also have to do...

Sorry it was short, I haven't had much motivation and I'm really really sorry about it.

I hope you guys have been doing good¡

Hope you liked this chapter¡

-LunexIsLost