☆knee high socks

Y/N POV

I was so excited.

Let me guess you want to know why.. so there is a party later and a guy I find attractive will be there so yeah but anyways back to why I was excited.

Well I got those new socks and I tried them on and LET ME TELL YOU I felt pretty seggsy😏-anways I paired them up with this cute dress a long trench coat.

I decide to show them to my long friend steven. He works at the museum and he is a bit shy but he still the sweetest man in the world.😍😍

Time pass-🕛🕐🕑🕒🕓🕔🕕

Once I got Steven's place I knocked on the door and waited a little.

The door opens an there stand steven motherfrickin grant *cutely dies*
A smile appears on his face when he sees me and quickly brings me in for a hug. A few seconds of cuddling he invites me in.

"Do you want something to drink?" He says in a quiet voice."yeah I'll just have some water thanks" I hear a no problem as he goes in the kitchen.

I go to take a seat on the sofa and turn to the TV as some show is playing at a low volume. I watch for a few seconds then see steven coming back."here's your water y/n" i say thanks and he goes to sit down next to me pretty close i must say😏😉
Time passes and It was starting to get a little hot in there so I told him I was going to the bathroom

Steven's POV

Y/n went to the bathroom and I just sat watching the random show that was on.
Y/n is literally a godsend she is the most amazing person in the world and she just ughhh she is the most beautiful person I have ever seen her eyes,hair and her body. But she is way out of my league she deserves a person who is confident and that's not me.

I hear the door to the room I'm in open and when I tell you that my heart stopped for just a second I'm not lying she looked like a goddess with her hair cascading down her shoulders and her dress hugging her frame and omg the socks those KNEE HIGH SOCKS they were a bit above her knees and there was a space between her dress and the socks. Oh how I wish I could be in between those thighs hearing her whimp-
Oh she sat down I got distracted she was smiling at me

"Huh what did you say?" I say clearing my throat." I asked if you like my outfit" oh well I would love to take it of you but...."of course I like it you always look so beautiful"
I could see her cheeks turning a bit red after I said that.she was blushing for me.

Y/n's pov

I went back into the living room and saw that steven stopped checking me out he looked so mesmerized by me. How could I have that effect on him?
I went and sat down and asked him what he thought of my outfit he kept on looking forward for a bit but then cleared his throat and then looked at me " of course I like it you always look beautiful"
I could feel my face heating up a bit. I was blushing I knew he could see it too.
I then looked dow at my thighs and saw that my socks had went down. How did I not notice that? But when i went to pull them back up.
Steven stopped me.

"Let me do it" he says stuttering a bit.

I was surprised and got this feeling in my stomach when his hand touched mine but said ok anyways.

Steven's pov- gonna get a lil spicy.

Before I could even stand up she was in front of me. She lifted her leg and put it in between my thighs her foot just below my crotch and I looked up at her she had this smirk on her face but i ignored it and pulled her socks up to her thigh and when i got to the top i layed my hands on her thigh.
My pants tightend. OH FUCK NO. I got a boner shit I did the same to her other sock and she stood properly.
I tried to hide it by putting a blanket over me.

"Are you not hot" she says in a teasing tone. I could hear so clearly the way she looked down at me as she said it made my dick throb. Oh shit this isn't good. I replied with a no but I sounded like a whimper a fucking whimper.
I was fucked there and then.
I looked down at my hand embarrassed. I felt her gaze on me for short time and then she went behind the couch. Shit she was gonna leave she was probably weirded out by what happened.

But then I felt a hot breath on my ear.

" do you need help with that darling"

Shit. I let out a small moan at the feeling of her breath and the feeling of her hands slowly going down my chest closer to place I wanted those hands to be but then she stopped.
She went back in front and stood there as if she was waiting for something.

" well" she said." Well what" I breathed out. She come down to my level and she whispers..

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

GOTTA BITCH- sorry you horny fuckers( not in a mean way)
Anyways hi I'm the author this is my first time writing this type of stuff so give advice if you have any and if you want a part two then comment and i will take request just message me.

Byeeeee