Chapter 8

(sorry for the late update)

Everything was just perfect as Christmas passed by I'm strolling around the town as the snow covers it "Winter really is my favorite season".

Or maybe it used to be...

December 27

A day I will never forget

After walking around the town I decided to visit Ran and Rindou, you were walking and smelled something "smoke?" I immediately rush towards the burning building, My heart was pounding so loud while my body was shaking.

a firefighter approached me "miss please don't go to the building it's dangerous" No keep your calm maybe they got out before the fire happened, I asked the firefighter what happened "There was a sudden explosion here that's why we don't exactly know if all the people living here got out"

I held my pendant as I pray ,Few hours later ,I tried calling Ran And Rindou but they aren't responding, later on the medic with dead bodies ,one person was holding a pendant "Ran?!"I tried running towards the building but they stopped me.

"Miss don't go near there you might not take it"

y/n; but officer that's my fiance!,let me see him please.

"I'm sorry but we can't do that "My tears are falling like a waterfall before I even know it I my vision starts to fade, the last thing I heard was yelling.

.........

Where am I?, I slowly open my eyes and found myself in a hospital ,I look around and saw mom lying beside me "mom wake up!"

Mom: woah take it easy

"m-mom where are they?" she didn't respond, just looked away" Mom!, pls..."My tears began to fall.

"the officer said that since they don't have their parents anymore they'll give us their ashes I'm so sorry"

'Ran why did you leave me ?why? you promised' I lay down and cover myself while crying .

....

Mom: y/n please stop crying look at yourself you haven't gotten sleep since that

"they wouldn't like seeing you like this" sherry puts a hand on my shoulder.

"could you pls give me some privacy" they nodded

"why did you leave me?, why did you two left me!?"My tears started falling again as I hug my knees" Please comeback, I need you ,I need you two right " Even how many times I begged I knew they will not comeback even if I pray they won't comeback" kamisama, douka kono hito wo watashi ni kaeshi te kudasai!!!" As snow is falling down my heart is also sinking "I hate snow"

(God , please give this person back to me -kamisama, douka kono hito wo watashi ni kaeshi te kudasai)

several weeks later

you didn't go to school at all ,all you think about is Ran and Rindou

'what if I visited them earlier'

'what if I stayed there'

....................................

You decided to go on a walk in the park ,while walking you saw a random guy leaning on a light pole" hello there dear~"

(Author-chan :wait- HISOKA!)

I stopped walking ,I turned around and was about to walk away until he grabbed my wrist"p-pls let me go" you can feel his nails digging in to you're skin,suddenly he pulls you closer to him ,he held your waist and was about to kiss you,"Let go!" you pushed him off you and gave him a hard punch in the face.

"you little rat" he pointed a gun at you and was about to shoot you when someone covers you and takes the bullet ,the man ran away

you look to see your mom hugging you ," mom!" she started puking blood the fell down "keep you eyes open I'll call 911" you pulled out your phone and was about to call 911 but your mom stopped you

mom: y/n dear ,did you know that I really love you but I coudn't find the right word to say it,I don't even know if I'm worthy of being a mom

y/n:mom don't say things like that I'll call the ambulance

"no I don't wanna die in a scary hospital, I want to die looking at my daughter for the last time" you hugged your mom and she hugged back 

...............

at the funeral

Every relative of my mom came giving me their sympathy 

After the funeral I just stared at the grave with no emotion my tears are all dry now

"I never thought that this is the scene I'll be facing after  leaving you guys" 

'that voice'

my blood boils as the person behind me spokes "how have you been y/n?"

even though I haven't seen him in a long time I can never forget his voice "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!??!?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

tbc....

.

.

.

.

.

(word count:744)