Chapter 53

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "Let one of you ask his Lord for his every need, until he asks Him for salt, and asks Him for the strap of his sandal when it breaks."

Jami' at-Tirmidhi 3604

****************************

"Mr and Mrs Siddiqui please put on your seatbelts the plane is about to take off" The Air hostess announced making Fadimatuu and Khaleel put on their seatbelts.

They're presently in the plane, they're travelling in Siddiqui's Private Jet.

The Family accompanied them to the airport, everyone wishing them the best on their honeymoon.

"You still won't tell me the country we are going to?" Fadimatuu whined as she thought the air hostess was going to tell them the country they were going to but who is she dealing with? Khaleel! She knows he forbade them from announcing the country they're going to.

"Yap" Khaleel smiled.

"Please tell me my handsome husband pretty please" Fadimatuu begged as she batted her eyelashes.

"I won't tell you no matter what you do" Khaleel snickered.

"Is that so?" Fadimatuu said as she moved her face close to Khaleel's.

"You won't tell me the country we're going to?" Fadimatuu asked as she kissed both of his cheeks.

"Yes," Khaleel gulped.

"Why?" Fadimatuu pecked his lips.

"B-because I-I w-want t-to surprise y-you" Khaleel stammered making Fadimatuu to laughed internally, cheering in her mind.

She can't believe the great Ibraheem Khaleel Siddiqui is stammering because of her. Wonders shall never end!

"I don't want the surprise just tell me," Fadimatuu said as she kissed him deeply this time, she can't believe she was doing this all for him to tell her where they were going.

Where is the shy Fadimatuu? Because she's nowhere to be found.

Just as Khaleel was about to return the kiss she pull her lips away from him smirking at him.

"It's me that would finish this game," Khaleel said as he merged their lips kissing her hungrily, she returned the kiss with the same passion. They broke the kiss when they've run out of breath.

They stared at each other and burst out laughing at the same time.

"My beautiful wife, I never know you're this bold till now?" Khaleel asked in between laughs, she just pout at him.

"You know I nearly fell for your charms, but I want to surprise you. Can't you just wait till we arrived there?" Khaleel said intertwining their fingers.

"Fine, I'll just wait" Fadimatuu mumbled.

"Good girl," Khaleel said, just then the air hostess arrived.

"Sir what would you like to eat?" The air hostess asked eyeing Khaleel shamelessly forgetting his wife is beside him.

"What do you want wifey?" Khaleel asked Fadimatuu.

"Water is fine" Fadimatuu replied as she glared at the air hostess for staring at her husband.

"What about you Sir?" The air hostess asked Khaleel again.

"He wants water also like HIS WIFE" Fadimatuu snapped at the air hostess.

"Sorry ma'am" The air hostess apologized as she hurriedly leave the place.