Meet Yukino

~Timeskip to lunch because I have no idea what to do for the day heeheehee~

~Reader's P.O.V~

You couldn't believe it. You seriously really could not believe it.  

Sting had been in all of your classes, even lunch.

"Kill me now.." you mutter, letting your head fall onto the empty table you were sitting on.

"You shouldn't be saying that," Sting said. You could tell he was frowning without even looking up.

"It's a metaphor, it's not suppose to mean anything else," you reply before he freaks out.

"Promise?" he asked, lifting your head up and looking at your with his ocean-blue eyes. You swear that you had this feeling wash over you that made you want to just keep on staring into those deep blue pupils, but you stopped yourself. Instead, you roll your eyes and pushed his hand away from your head.

"Promise," you say, not sure what good that will do. People always break promises, high school more than anything. Sting, however, seemed to be satisfied and smiled at you. "And don't you dare ask."

"Ask what?" Sting asked innocently.

"You know what."

"Aw c'mon! Please??" he begged. He pouted like the child he was, making you once again roll your eyes.

"No."

"Just one lunch! One lunch with my friends!" he begged, literally going down to his knees. You sigh.

"You're making a fool of yourself you know?" you said, raising an eyebrow.

"Exactly! So would you please sit with me? It's only just Orga, Rufus, Rogue, Minerva, and Yukino!" You frowned.

"Yukino?" you ask.

"Oh, she's my other friend that is a girl," Sting grinned.

 'Atleast he's smart enough to know not to say girlfriend,' you mentally roll your eyes. You were actually curious though.

"Fine," you finally give in. "But one lunch only!" Sting eye's lightened up and he immediately grabbed your hand and dragged you to his table. Thankfully you had taken your bento lunch before he did or else you would have had to go back to get it. Or, maybe that would be a good thing.

Either way, you were about to find out.

"Yo minna! I brought (y/n)!" Sting called out.

"Oo, how'd you do it?" Orga mocked. "Did ya say you'd kiss her or something?" You glared at him and it immediately shutted him up. You looked around the table to see Orga, Rogue, Rufus, Minerva, and some girl with short white hair with a blur rose clip on it. She smiled shyly at you.

"Yo (y/n)," Minerva said nonchalantly, taking another bite of her lunch.

"Hey," Rogue said, giving you a quick glance.

"Well hello dear (y/n)," Rufus said, giving you a charming smile. You roll your eyes and sit down on the edge of the table, away from them all. Unfortunately, there was enough space for Sting to sit, and unfortunately again he used that to his advantage and sat down. You set down your lunch and quietly start eating. You only glance up once to see that white haired girl looking at you. She didn't seem that happy, but it wasn't noticeable, just to you. When she noticed you were looking at her, she gave you a smile.

"Hello (y/n), I'm Yukino," she said in a gentle voice. She looked and talked like the shy girl type. You had "categorized" high schoolers into "types", and she was the shy girl type.

"Uh, hi," you say, not sure what else to do. Sting slung an arm around you, much to your annoyment.

"I see you two are friends already huh?" Sting said with a goofy smile. You sweatdrop.

 'Greeting each other means we're friends?' you think. 'If that was true, then I'd have about 50 friends.'

"We've met before Sting-sama," Yukino smiles.

 '-Sama te..?' you sweatdrop in your head.

"Oh? When?" Sting asks.

"In Science, remember (y/n)-san?" Yukino said. You blink a couple times and look back. Science had been your last block class yesterday, and you faintly remember seeing a white-haired girl at the back of the classroom.

"Y-yeah.." you answered. "I remember."

"Oh, well then it's good you two know each other already!" Sting says with a bright smile. You slightly tilt your head when you see Yukino's cheeks slightly turn pink.

"Y-yeah," Yukino stutters. You simply shrug.

"Well (y/n), welcome to the Sabertooth guild," Minerva smirks at you.

"The Sabertooth guild?" you cock your eyebrow in confusion. Sting dramatically gasps at you.

"You don't know what a guild is?" he asks you. You shake your head.

"A guild's basically a group of friends who have each other's backs," Yukino explains for you.

"Yeah, and now you're a part of it!" Sting grins at you. You look down at the table.

 'Friends who have each other's backs, huh..' 

"Who said I wanted to be a part of it?" you ask softly.

"Well, it's not like you have a choice," Rogue says to you with a weak smile.

"Yeah, Sting will practically drag you back here if you don't," Rufus chuckled.

"Fine, I'll join this guild," you mutter, but there was a small smile tugging at your lips. You never had friends who really cared, and you kinda liked it. However, you wondered if it will last...