Engo Irunthu Nee Ennai Isaikirai-2

Comenzar desde el principio

Her eyes filled with tears. The one who is always being at the giving side of love, now experiencing the feeling of being loved. It's a complete bliss, she could sense it.

"Oru time matum I had seen you so close" her eyes darted to him. "The boy who came to deliver your birthday gift, it's me" he smiled at her while she wiped her tears and said "Vandiya orama park panen"

"Yen di"

"Stop pannu soluren"

He stopped the car and looked at her confusedly. While she started to beat him rapidly forgetting, it only hurts her little hands not him.

"Oruthadava koodava nerla paathu pesa thonala unaku...yenda yen ipdi pana..letter potu ena feel pana vachitu, sir thoorathula irunthu papingalo..Solu da solu...ivlo neram pesunala ipo pesu"

"Yeii oru nimisham di" he caught her hands those were still wriggling to get out of his hold. Tears were flowing down her cheek unknowingly.

Only she knows how many days she lost her sleep by reading his letter again and again, how many times she wished those letters were not a prank, the words in those letters must be true.

"Oi kanamma" he said softly which is enough to broke her into tears. He sighed and hugged her tight saying sweet nothings.

After sometime, he parted from the hug to see her face which is full of dry tears. He wiped those tears and dragged her towards him. As a result she landed on his lap, her back hitting the car door. He wrapped his hands around her waist strongly and securedly.

"I had so much of doubts about my feelings di athan"

"I started writing letters to you as a fan boy. Then I had no idea that I will fell in love with you-nu. I would post a letter every month but I didn't know how you react. There are so many questions running in my mind that time. Will you see it? Will it be a special one to you? Or is it the one among the many gifts you receive? Ipdi niraya questions"

"One day, the dream of you marrying someone disturbed me alot. Apo purinjithu, how lot you had affected me-nu"

"Then I decided to see your reaction for my letters. Athuku than un birthday aniku delivery boy'a vanthen. When you saw the letter, the way your fingers traced the alphabets on the envelope, the happiness and nostalgia in your face gave me a hope and strength to confess"

" Aprom enga amma appa'ta solli, unga veetula ellaraiyum thani thaniya paathu pesi correct panni ufff" he finished his long speech. Tears were flowing down her cheeks continuously.

"Ellam ok, enna irunthalum enkitathana nee first solirukanum" she pouted at him whilst wiping her tears.

"Kanamma na unna love panrenu solrena athu enaku life long venum. Una ok solla vacha matum pathathu. I want you lifelong to shower you with all my love. Ne ok sona aprom entha problem-um ilama love pananum-nu ninachen. Nee etha pathiyum kavala padama en love'a enjoy pananum-nu ninachen. Athunalathan first veetula pesi ok vangunen " his words made her eyes wet more.

"Arjun" she called him by playing with his shirt buttons to which he hummed.

"Ka.." she got distracted by the ringing of his mobile. He signalled her to attend and put it on speaker as his hands were hugging her tightly.

"Hello Maams.. ena ok aagiducha" the other end screamed making him chuckle. While she closed her mouth with her palms and muttered 'Dei Vinu' within her palms.

"Terila Machan. Ethuvumae solla matralae"

"Enavaam avaluku koodu naa pesuren avata" her mother shouted making her to raise her eyebrows in shock.

"Arjun, naa munadi sonathu than, ava othukita than intha proposal'a accept panuven" her father announced strictly while she smirked at Arjun and raised her imaginary collar. But what her father said next made her to pout "Avaluku pudichatha vaangi kudu saapda, ok soliruva" he whispered.

"Adapaavigala.. kudumbama ithu... Paa nee kuda ivangaloda sernthu kalaikurala"

"Hey Sivu romba panatha di...Arjun kidaika kuduthu vachirukanum nee" her mother chided at her.

"Ama ama romba scene podatha Dubai-ku tour pogave avlo excite aaguva ipo angaye settle aaga pora apro ena " her brother announced his presence. But the mere thought of Dubai made her worry. She hugged him by his neck tightly and placed her head on his shoulder without showing her disappointment.

"Dei Vinay nanga anga than vanthutu irukom vanthu pesurom da" Arjun said and cut the call after receiving the response "Ok maams seekram vanga".

"Sivaangi,  inga Kerala-la appa-ku family business iruku, anga oru 6 months or 1 year irunthu work kathukitu naa thaniya startup start panalamnu iruken. So ipo pakura work'a resign panitu oru one month-la India-ke vanthu settle aagalamnu pakuren"

"Apo Uncle-um Aunty-um ?" She tilted her head and questioned him as his lips curve into a smile.

"Appa inum two years-la retired aagiruvanga, athuku aprom avangalum ingaye vanthuruvanga"

She know this is not pre-decided, its his decision after seeing her face fell when heard of settling in Dubai.

"Inum evlothan enakaga panuva" she asked by hugging him tight as much as she can.

"Evlo vena panuven en kanamma-ka-ga" he whispered and kissed on her forehead as a promise.

______________________________________

Thank you for reading 💞

-- Krithi

For those who asked for Part-2, here it is. Sorry, if its not upto your expectations.