interogation

Your dad came and sat by you. He held your hand tight.
"Im so sorry" he whispered with tears in his eyes. "I couldn't control myself im sorry"
"Dad its okay. I am alive. That's all that matters" you squeezed his hand.

A few anbu black ops came in.
"Mr (l/n) would you please come with us for questioning" they say. You look at them and raise an eyebrow.
"Im with my daughter, can it wait?" Your dad asks. They shake their head
"No. Im afraid she will need to be questioned to" you took a deep breath, which hurt.
"Shino..." you say.

(Your dads pov)
I went out with the anbu and they took me to a private room.
"Your under arrest for abusing (f/n) (l/n), anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law" the anbu said. I sigh. That boy told the doctors.

(Your pov)
The anbu sat by me.
"Tell us exactly what happened" one said.
"Tell me what you've done with my father" you say.
"Hes been arrested" the other says to me. I start to cry.
"It wasn't his fault" I wipe my eyes. "It was my mothers."
"Tell us what happened please." I shake my head.
"No"

Shino comes through the door. I don't think. I just lash out at him. I grab him by the throat and slam him into the wall.
"YOU PROMISED ME!" I spat at him. The anbu black ops grab me and pull me off him. "You promised me" I fight against the anbu's grip. They handcuff me to the bed. I pull against it.

An anbu calls a doctor in and then pins me to the bed so I stop struggling against the cuff. The doctor sticks a needle into my neck. Everything goes fuzzy. I keep fighting until I cant see anything any more. I feel my body relaxes and I feel all pressure dissapear.