Operation: Save Shouta's Not-Son Son!

Shouta tapped his foot on the floor with impatience as he waited for Hizashi to arrive. He was still outside of Izuku's house. He stood up straighter when he heard the familiar sound of Hizashi's car with loud music playing inside that he could almost hear clearly. He crossed his arms as Hizashi launched out of the car and ran up to him.

"Shouta!!!" Hizashi yelled as he flung his arms around him. 

Shouta rolled his eyes and quickly pushed Hizashi off. "Please don't yell. I'm really not in the mood."

"What are we going to do Shouta? Your son is in trouble!" Hizashi cried with worry. 

Shouta felt his face flush at the wording, and he quickly turned away to hide his face in his scarf. "He's not my son."

"Not yet he isn't!" Hizashi shouted with a grin. "So, when are we breaking into the Commission to save him?"

Shouta frowned at him. "As much as I'd like to, we are NOT breaking into the Hero Commission."

"But they stole your son Shouta! You can't let them get away with this!" Hizashi whined.

"First off," Shouta began with a huff, "Nedzu is taking care of the Commission, and second, he is not my son."

"Well you sure act like he is." Hizashi teased. "Oh you should have seen how Izuku's eyes lit up when I showed him the little place I made for him on the roof. He was absolutely adorable. I swear no one can say no to those cute emerald eyes. I want to adopt him so badly and spoil him!" Hizashi said in an over exaggerated voice. 

Shouta glared at him, his eyes glowing red. "I NEVER said any of those things, liar."

"Well it sure sounded like that to me." Hizashi huffed with a smirk. "Come on Shouta! Admit it! You are totally his dad."

Shouta turned away so that Hizashi couldn't see his face. "Well, I will admit that I am planning on adopting him after this is all over."

Hizashi let out a squeal. "Yay! Now I'll have a nephew!"

"No way! There is no way I'm letting him near you." Shouta said with a frown. He glanced down at his watch. "We should get going. Nedzu will be waiting for us."

"Yeah!" Hizashi yelled. "It's time for Operation: Save Shouta's Not-Son Son!" 

Shouta facepalmed. Why on earth did he call Hizashi in the first place?

>*<

Meanwhile, Nedzu hummed quietly to himself as he clicked away on his computer.

"Interesting, interesting." He murmured as he read what was on the screen. A sly smile appeared on his face as he chuckled.

It was time to pay the Hero Commission a little visit.