v. your scar

Author's POV

Currently, the astronomer Choi Ji-mong along with the 13 and 9th prince were inspecting Prince Eun's wounds.

"How dare she hit a son of the king!" The 10th prince roared, and the two other princes chuckled.

"What if it's a fateful meeting?" Prince Won teased.

"What?"

"Well- you know, a woman wouldn't touch you or behave that way if she isn't interested in you," Prince Baek-Ah adds.

Prince Eun stays silent, re-thinking the statement. "Interested.. She's interested in me?"

The 13 and 9th prince were trying their best not to laugh, and teased the 10th prince even more.

But, as they were joking around, one of them spotted the 4th prince- Wang so. What could he be doing here? They decided to figure it out.

- - - - - -

As Wang So entered a room, his smile fades away as he sees his two full brothers, prince Jung and prince Yo with his mother, Queen Yoo. Nonetheless, he accepts it and joins them. He stared at his mother while she purposely avoided looking at him.

"Do you know that So hyungnim has improved in his martial arts?" Prince Jung told his mother, Queen Yoo, and she instantly turned to her middle son, Wang So.

"Is what Jung saying true?" She glared at him.

'Of course not,'' Wang So laughed it off.

'Right, how would the Shinjus let him learn martial arts?" She chuckled as she took a sip of her tea.

"Mother, there's a rumor going around that a person from Shinju, more known as the wolf-dog was seen in the market," He glanced at his younger brother, the 4th prince before looking back at his mother. "He's from Shinju.. Isn't he?"

The queen sighs. "You've stayed here long enough, you can go now," She aims at Wang So.

"It's been two years.. Since I last visited and you want me to leave this quickly?" The prince couldn't hide his disappointment.

"I'm only doing this because of your mother back at Shinju,' She merely said.

"I'm going to stay here.. Longer, so can I stay at your residence?" He glanced at his two brothers, who looked anywhere except him.

"What?" Queen Yoo fumed. "Remember, you're a member of the Shinju Kang clan, if you'll stay here there will be conflict between the two clans!"

"When they said I was sent as an adopted son, but in truth as a hostage," Wang So tearfully said.

'Why would I send you as a hostage?" Queen Yoo continued to sip her tea.

Wang So sighed and pulled something out of his cloak, but before he was going to give it, Jung handed their mother a box and inside was a hairpin- the same item Wang So was going to give her. Queen Yoo was stunned and started to compliment the gift, Wang So couldn't take it anymore and he left.

"How pathetic, you don't even look like a prince," His older brother, Wang Yo chuckled, but the 4th prince ignored him and left.

Outside, his 3 half brothers, Eun, Won and Baek-Ah were eavesdropping on their conversation, but he ignored them, and left. But on his way out, he bumped into the Astronomer.

'Your highness, why not take a bath before the rites?" He recommended and then ordered a servant to escort the prince away.

The bath was finally prepared.