We finished our breakfast and the maids came and cleared the table

"If you ever need to talk
I'm just a phone call away"

Lexi was such a good friend. This so of he was what I loved the most
She was supportive and saucy which made her the perfect bestie.

I had gotten out of the shower and put on my robe to get ready for Lexi to do her magic.
We had 2 hours to get me ready before the car came to pick us up.
   Lexi started with my hair.
I closed my eyes and let her do her work as I won't her tugging and pulling on my hair.

"Open!"
I opened my eyes after closing them for 30 minutes to see my hair in a Chignon style and my signature strands were framing my face

"It's
It's beautiful"
I turned my head and checked out my hair in the mirror and I loved it.

"Now stay still.
Makeup time!"

My eyes remained closed for another 30 minutes or an hour.
I wasn't sure but during that time I felt brushes and pencils on my face so I was sure she was doing something.

I opened my eyes and was shocked to see how simple and beautiful the make up was.
I was happy to see Lexi remember that I hated heavy make up.
My make up was basically
Eye liner ,a layer of foundation,blush and red lip gloss.
   Honestly I loved it.

I turned to see I was alone in my room and Lexi's dress was not on my bed so I was left to assume that she had gone to get herself ready.

I pushed myself up and walked over to my bed where my dress was laid out.
I looked at it and couldn't believe my eyes. It was beautiful and a little too much.

I slipped into it.
I heard a gasp once I had just situated myself into the dress.
I turned to see Lexi looking gorgeous in her black dress,fully prepared even more than me.

"This is gorgeous" she came up to me admiring my dress and I shrugged.

"It's too much "
I held the heavy flair in my hand pulling it up so my legs could breath.

"Oh shut up and go put on your shoes."

I walked over to my black stilettos as I slid them on ,I put on my diamond stud ear rings and we left the room.

I heard chattering as we descended .
I stopped when we got downstairs and took in the beautiful scene in front of me. Mum and dad looked beautiful in their matching black and red.
My eyes drifted to Nina.
She was staring straight at me with an emotionless look on her face and it broke my heart.

"Vera sweetie you look stunning"
Mum brought me to where they all stood and I kept my eyes trained on mum to avoid looking at Nina.

"My lil cupcake is going to get engaged today.
I'm so proud of you" dad whispered and gave my forehead a kiss.

I blinked the tears away as that single act gave me the strength I needed to go on.

We got into the limousine and drove to the venue.
All through the ride I tried my best not to look at Nina because if I did I knew i would feel nothing but guilt and that was not the feeling I needed right now.

We soon arrived and the paparazzi were all over the place as they took hundreds of pictures of us as we alighted from the car, with the help of the assigned bodyguards we were able to get through and into the venue.