Chu Qianli sighed: "Then I lay down and experienced what Patriarch Grandpa thought back then. I thought that maybe I felt the same way with him, and maybe I could realize it."

She wanted to imitate the mind of the patriarch and understand the reason for the construction of institutions.

Tan Muxing curiously asked: "So have you realized it?"

"Not at all, it's hard for anyone to feel empathy." Chu Qianli raised her eyebrows proudly and flaunted. "If you think about it carefully, Master Patriarch is also very miserable. He must have no one to deliver food and food, and no one will accompany him to watch the Aurora. Maybe you don't even have a cell phone or a flashlight..."

"...You really can't comprehend it if you think like this." He suspects that Master Patriarch was furious when he heard this, and he might have to crawl out of the ground to beat the bear child.

"But I didn't understand the ruins, but I felt something else."

"What is it?"

Chu Qianli lay beside him, she looked at the dazzling starry sky, moved her heart slightly, closed her eyes lightly, and smiled: "I am very happy now."

This moment was too short in front of the universe, but it was enough to make her happy.

There is no running around busy with lifespan, no thrilling pursuit, only the starry sky and him.

Tan Muxing noticed the relief in her tone. It was a sense of relief. It was not the joking and gagging of the past, but the genuine satisfaction.

He whispered: "Me too."

The two lie side by side, sharing a rare peace.

Until the ground shakes violently.

Tan Muxing sat up abruptly, he reflexively guarded her, observing the sudden change.

Chu Qianli looked at the blue and green aurora above, calmly said: "It's finally started."

They have been waiting for the strongest moment of light, and now is when the compass ruins are activated.

The light beam cast by the gap became stronger and stronger, even covering the ore fluorescence in the dark.

Chu Qianli just studied it. The fluorescent map here is the epitome of famous mountains and rivers. There are also many representative geomantic treasures, which can be described as a rare case treasure house.

Now, several maps are suddenly turning under the agency, the shining thousands of miles of rivers and mountains are falling apart in a flash, the beautiful mountains and rivers are constantly collapsing, and all beings are ruined!

Except for the place where they were sitting, all other positions were occupied by Rainstorm Lihua and Daoguangjianying. Numerous cold light and cold arrows fell one after another, violently hitting every place in the ruins, making a clamoring noise, which made people unavoidable!

Tan Mu Xing saw a random arrow hit the rock and bounced back. He quickly knocked it out without letting it touch the corner of her clothes.

Chu Qianli looked at the thrilling scene: "It's sloppy. I shouldn't tell Sister Ru Z about letting cold arrows. Obviously, my ancestor master will even shoot people with arrows."

The placement point of the three clear bells is just to launch a cold arrow, and the placement point of the compass is a shower of arrows, which does not give the puzzle-solver a chance to survive!

The aurora in the night sky is active, but the ground is like the end of the day.

Everything is broken, the earth's surface is turbulent, and the rain of arrows washes the world.