𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆

Loud and rough coughs escape your lips, as your chest and body start hurting.

You need to take your medicine soon or your state will simply get worst. 

It has been a week since the last time you saw Father Nature.

To be honest, it is better that way as you don't want to see him or even start a conversation with him.

However, Teddy visits you every day and spends time with you when you aren't working.

Which makes your day positive.

But, right now, you feel like you are going to die soon if you don't take your medicine.

You can't even move out of bed from how tired you are feeling right now.

"Are you ok, Mama?"

You look at Teddy and smile slightly at him.

"Yes, I'm just feeling a bit...sleepy"

It's better not to worry Teddy's innocent mind about your illness.

Teddy stares at you with a sad expression, dedicating your lie.

"Teddy knows that Mama is sick, but don't worry" Teddy starts.

"Papa is working on creating a medicine made out of herbs for you"

Teddy's words shocked you, Father Nature creating medicine for you.

"Do you know why would he do that, Teddy?" The child smiles slightly.

"I think Papa loves you, but he is just hiding it" you chuckle.

"Love me? Your father hates humans" Teddy shook his head at this sentence.

"No, Papa used to love humans before the industrial revolution"

Hearing that made you sad, just realizing how the industrial revolution destroyed nature only to satisfy human needs.

No wonder, why Nature is angry at humanity.

But still...he killed innocent children, innocent people.

"Don't worry, Mama, you won't die anytime soon, Papa will make sure of that"

❀❁❀❁❀

Father Nature stares down at your sleeping figure.   

As he holds a warm cup filled up with mixed herbs, a gentle smile on his face upon seeing you.

"Don't worry, Nature will take good care of you, sweet human" he whispers.

Father Nature loves, but he simply can't show you his affection as he doesn't wish to appear attached to a human.

Especially in front of his sons.

"Every illness has medicine for it" Nature mumbles to himself as he slowly makes you swallow the herbs without taking you up.

Color returns to your sickly face, giving it a healthy glow.

"That's much better"

Nature stands up away from you and starts walking towards the door.

But he stops and glances at you again, trying to think of something.

If Nature is going to have a relationship with you, he can't have it out of wedlock.

Maybe he could just make you his little pretty wife.