Chapter 1: Finding A Home

Just before we start this story, I want you guys to know that this is my first story, so go easy on me! And thanks for choosing to read my story! Happy reading!! :)

And also,
(Y/N) = your name
(F/F) = favourite food
(F/O) = favourite outfit
(F/C) = favourite colour.
----------------------------------------------
Apparently, you have ran away from home because you decided life was too boring there and you liked exploring new things. While you drove on the highway, you came across a town called Gravity Falls and drove through the place, trying to find a house to live in.

Hours later, you have found a two storey cabin with a balcony on the top level above the house. You get out of the car and start moving the boxes from the car into the cabin.
Your POV:
"Wow! This town is really quiet..and there's nothing to do!" you thought as you to move the last box into the cabin.

{Time skip bought to you by Time baby~}
After you chose your room and settle your things in, you noticed that the window in your room was in a triangular shape.
"Weird..." You mumbled to yourself.
You then go take a shower and change into your (F/O) and went out to explore the town of Gravity Falls...

You go out and walked into the forest. While walking, you tripped over a pine tree root and a "creeeaakk!" sound was heard. You turned around and saw the tree trunk was opened. In there was a dusty red book with golden corners and a golden hand with six fingers was on the cover. And it had the number 4 on it. Curious, you decided to take the book home with you.

When you reached home, it was 7 PM already. After dinner, you sat down in your room and read the book.

....This can't be real! Man this book is JUNK! you thought to yourself. But you can't help the feeling that you're being watched too.

Bill Cipher's POV:
"Ohhho! (Y/N) you have no idea what you're in for...." The triangular shadow watching you said then laughs maniacally. (He watched you ever since you came to Gravity Falls)