Jealousy.... It's Worse Than Anger...

I roll over to the other side of my bed, my eyes wide open. I realized Kol had left me sometime last night; which left me with an unknown feeling. I felt suddenly embarssed, why had I asked him to stay with me? This wasn't suppost to be happening, we were best friends! I don't know how I feel about mine and Kol's relationship, but I've decided to keep my feelings to myself for now.

I kick my feet off the bed and grab my light purple jumper, finding something to engadge in, not wanting to go downstairs to face Kol... not after last night.

Seeing as my desk was untidy, I decide to clean that up before going downstairs. It wasn't as if I were in a rush, anyway.

~

I walk into the kitchen, ignoring Kol's glances and smirks at me. I didn't know what was going on between us, so it was best I kept to myself.

''How was your sleep?'' Kol smirks at me.

''The usual,'' I reply casually, pretending like it just was 'the usual'.

''Really? I had a well-deserved sleep, I felt like Sleeping Beauty,'' said Kol.

''Kol, go back to bed or something,'' Klaus muttered.

''I will later on, don't you worry. Maybe Tatia will join me,'' Kol smirks playfully.

Rolling my eyes I say to Elijah, ''I'll be back later,'' then I walk out the door.

''Wait! Tatia!'' Kol calls out too me, closing the front door behind him.

''What do you want, Kol?'' I ask feeling annoyed.

He looked almost hurt at my words. ''Why haven't you told Nik and Elijah, yet?'' he asks me.

What is he on about?

''Told them what?'' I ask.

''That you're not in love with them anymore,'' he whispers so that Elijah doesn't hear.

''Kol... I'm not denying that I did say it, but I was drunk,'' I reply.

''So, you do love them?'' he asks, his voice shaking.

I shake my head back and forth, feeling confused myself. ''I... I... no, I don't love them anymore.''

His eyes lit up at my responce... why?

''But are you going to tell them?'' he pressures me.

'No, I don't need to explain myself to them,'' I stated.

*Kol's P. O. V*

Jealousy. That's what I felt when I heard her say those words. She didn't love Klaus and Elijah, yet she was giving them the pleasure of pretending that she was. What was stopping me from running back into the house to Elijah and spilling mine and Tatia's coversation? Nothing. But I knew that if I did, I would hurt Tatia. And I couldn't stand to hurt her.

One thing's for sure, jealousy is worse than anger...

''So, are you still up for the surprise I have for you?'' I ask her.

She hesitates before answering. ''I am suppost to be meeting Damon at the Grill..... but since you've planned this for so long, I'll go with you instead.''

''This way, Miss. Tatia,'' I say, leading her to my car.

I never knew what jealousy could do to you, but it was starting to get the better of me.

___________________

Fan, comment or vote! Thank you!!