She's a total bombshell.

Rylan's P.o.v

As we walk to our table Eliott won't shut up about Ashila, the new chick but I can't stop think why she's classed higher than me. "Aw dude, did you see that chick? How cool was that when she jumped over me or, or, or when she jumped onto your lap Tyler. She is wicked man." 

"Eli" I try to interrupt him but he keeps going. 

"I can't believe she's a 'Class A+' man, dude that's higher than you Rylan. Do you reckon she has any tattoos?" 

"Eliott" I try again however with no luck. 

"We have to be friends with her, we just have to. Imagine the fun we could have. Oh boy, the fun. What do" 

"ELIOTT, do you think maybe you should breath" he looks at me apoplectically. 

"Sorry" he says quietly with a small smile. 

"Hey guys, Mark's gonna try scare the next person to go through the hallways" Tyler chips in as we sit down at our table. 

"I hope he gets hit in the face" Eliott says grumpily. Only because last year Mark got Eliott and he screamed like a girl but the worst part was everyone heard it and I mean everyone, it was so loud. 

It's about five seconds until Mark jumps out from behind the wall "RRAAWR" oh shit.

Ashila doesn't even scream she just goes in for the hit. The only thing you can hear is the crack as her fist makes contact with his nose. Definitely broken. He falls down to the floor holding his nose and starts freaking out about how much blood there is. Holy shit that's a lot of blood. Everyone in the cafeteria goes dead quiet and all stare at her. "That's going to leave a bruise" she says as she steps over Mark. Slowly the everyone goes back to their previous conversations. 

The guard she calls Jimmy comes to a stand next to her, he says "You know, you didn't have to hit the poor boy" she glances at Jimmy with the most devious look in her eyes.

"Yeah I know, but where's the fun in that" Jimmy sighs, shakes his head and turns to her full on "Just please try not to put anyone in the hospital" 

Just as he says this Eli speaks quietly "Dude, she's a freakin bombshell" I look back over to Ashila and find her gone I look around and spot her in front of Shaun, Tony and Sam two tables down from where we are.

Sam turns to her and openly checks her out then smirks and asks "Can I help you babe?" May as well go dig his grave now. Shaun and Tony are both failing to hide their laughter. 

"Yeah babe, you're sitting in my seat" She replies. 

He seems to be taken aback "Excuse me?" he says as he raises one eyebrow. Both Shaun and Tony go dead quiet. 

"You heard me" oh shit

"She's so gonna murder him" whispers Tyler. My thoughts exactly

"Sorry, but I don't see your name on it sweet cheeks" she acts innocent by placing that sweet little smile on her face, hands behind her back and swings her hips slightly. 

"Yeah, well it'll be written in your blood if you don't get the fuck up and buzz off sweet cheeks" all three boys faces pale instantly. 

Jimmy steps forward so he's next to Ashila "Ms. Summers is that.." 

Still smiling at Sam she holds her hand up to stop him. Sam's attention averts to Jimmy. "Oh yeah, see this guard" she points Jimmy "Yeah, well he's here for your safety not mine" the boys face pales even more if that's possible.

I turn back to the guys and say "Holy shit." 

Eliott just smiles and replies with "She's my hero" and Tyler just stays quiet but shakes his head in agreement. I turn back to her and find her with a pocket knife scratching something onto the table alone. I still don't understand why she's classed higher than me, sure she's crazy but she doesn't look that dangerous. I mean she looks like a puppy for god's sake.