Kakucho entered the room with a scowled expression written on his face. He look at you then to izana, izana turn around to face him.

"Are you sure about making kisaki and hanma join the tenjiku, izana?" Kakucho asked in annoyed and izana nodded, I don't know who are those people kakucho mentioned but my guts sensing something bad will happen if izana let those two join.

After hours izana introduced kisaki and hanma to everyone, while you on the otherside you silently sitting beside the haitani brothers who also listening to izana's speech.

The oldest haitani, Ran Haitani noticed your gloomy face, his finger gently taps your cheek to get your attention. When you turn around to face him, ran shoot you a worried smile.

"Something bothering you?" He asked, you averted your gaze back to where izana is.

"I don't like those new comers"

"Really? Why is that?"

"My guts told me not to trust them"

"Heh~ well if you say so I won't trust them too"

"Why is that ran?"

"Because your instincts always right honey"

You didn't reply to his words and continue watching izana from above. The corner of your lips curl up when you notice him glance at your direction for a merely seconds. Ran being observant he is, noticed this and made him chuckles quietly.

I Love Him - Y/n

I Love Her- Izana

TIMESKIPPED-

it's been 2 weeks when kisaki tetta and hanma shuji joined Tenjiku, alot of things happened and couldn't help yourself but to feel suspicious about the two. Izana is no where to be seen, but maybe he's hanging with kakucho in rooftop as always.

You're about to leave the empty hideout but you heard a familiar voice.

"We need to use izana to kill takemichi and take toman.... "

It is kisaki's voice, you hid behind the wall near the framedoor so you can hear their heated discussions. You were right all along, kisaki and hanma is a bad news.

"What if we accidentally kill izana?"

"I don't care if he die or survive as long as we kill takemichi and take Toman! Either way kill izana if he survive, Make sure to get rid of those people who get in our way hanma. I won't tolerate failure!"

Kill izana? You immediately exited the hideout, but unknowingly to you kisaki saw the h/c strand of your hair when you ran away making him irked and smirked.

"The plan is getting started"

You entered the rooftop where izana is, he is sitting there again and alone.

"Izana we have to talk"

Izana turn his head to look at you, he shoot you a smile and jump down to come near you. A warm rough yet soft hands touches your cheeks, as izana's forehead rested against yours. His eyes lovingly staring at your eyes .