Chapter 35: Fuck them

Brook's POV
"Ares Angelo?"

"Mrs. Miller I-" I stared,confused,between my mother and Ares,"you know you ruined her life" I furrowed my eyebrows,still confused,"I didn't intend to do that,I didn't have a choice,otherwise I would've put her in grave danger" what the fuck did you do,"and don't you think she's out of danger now,that she deserves to know what her best friend since she was born did to her" best friend?.

"She doesn't need to know now" my mother crossed her arms,she looked skeptical about everything right now,"let's go somewhere else,mom,somewhere quieter",I took her hand,leading her outside,"I can't believe he didn't tell you yet,he promised me he'll tell you when you'll be out of danger" she mumbled,mostly o her self,"what do you mean,what was he supposed to tell me mom" she sighed,her warm hands grabbing mine,"honey,Ares was your best friend since you remember yourself,maybe you don't remember,but that's only because he obliviate you,and he promised to tell you once he knows you're out of danger".

I looked at her,my face fall of confusion,I knew he looked familiar,"you probably wouldn't remember him,but at least now you know who he is" she caressed my cheek,kissing my forehead,"I didn't tell you until now with the intention of keeping you safe,you know I love you,right?" I smiled,nodding my head,"yeah,I know" she smiled back,crashing me in a hug,"I missed you so much" I held her tighter,sniffling as I tried to hold the tears back,"take me home mom,please" she sighed,rubbing my back,"I'm trying,you know I'm trying so hard" I let a sob out of my mouth,"now,now,baby,please don't cry" she pulled away,wiping my eyes.

"Brook" I didn't look up at Tom because I know our meeting is ending soon,"please don't leave me here,mom,please" I whispered to her as more tears started streaming down my face,"listen to me,hey,soon it'll be only me and you,and we'll run away,wherever you want,okay,I promise,I love you so so so much sweetheart,I'm not giving up until you are back with me,okay" I nodded my head,wrapping my hands around her so tightly,I won't ever let go,"Brook,come on" my mom started pulling away,a scared look I her eyes,she was scared for me,"n-no" I grabbed her hand in mine,not letting go.

I felt Draco's cold hands grabbing my waist,pulling me back,"no,please",she kissed my hand,slowly letting go of it,"no!" I tried running after her,Draco only tightening his hold on my waist,"shh,shh" he stuck a needle in my neck,where did that come from,"I-I hate you so much" I fell flatly against him,watching Tom escorting my mom outside,"shh,darling" I let out a whimper as my eyes closed by themselves.

They ruin our relationship again,and again,and again.

*TIME SKIP*

I woke up,again with a headache,my hands cuffed in the chains. I didn't have the intention to move,so I stayed in the same position,everyone suddenly decided to stick a knife in my back and flip it over and over again,"baby" Tom walked inside the room,but I stayed in the same position.

He put something on the drawer,sitting next to me,"why did you wrap your shoulder" I sniffled,taking a small breath in,"the scar?" He ran his fingers through my hair,slowly massaging my shoulder,"come on,sweetheart,please don't give me the silent treatment" I turned on my back,looking up at him,"why did you tie me up" he sighed,his thumb running softly on my cheek,"we knew you would try running away after seeing your mother,and after we drugged you".

"I got you some stuff" there was a tray on the table with so many stuff on it,like hot chocolate,chocolate bars,sour patch,gummy's,sandwiches,some shits you know,"I'll leave,I'll come check on you later" he kissed my forehead before leaving the room. I heard him locking the door,making me grab the TV remote,looking for an interesting movie to watch.

I laid in a comfortable position,in a way that the chains doesn't really bothers me,eating chocolate,"Brook" I frowned my eyebrows,"what" I rubbed my eyes,taking another bite from the chocolate,"uhh...I know you probably want to be alone,but I think you could use some company" is that Mattheo,"come in" he slowly opened the door,a key in his hand,sliding it into his pocket after he locked the door,"I'm fine by myself".