20

BEFORE WE START I JUST WANNA SAY SMTH-

JUST- HOWHOW IN THE WORLD OF BAKUGO DID THAT HAPPEN?!ANYWAY- THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!! you guys are literally so supportive and I'm really grateful

...JUST- HOW
HOW IN THE WORLD OF BAKUGO DID THAT HAPPEN?!
ANYWAY- THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!! you guys are literally so supportive and I'm really grateful. So thanks to everyone!!!

—————

"Bakugo gets to hang out with Y/n?! Lucky." The pink skinned girl says, and pouts leaning her her on the purple haired girl, and sighed dramatically.

"There there Mina." Jirou says, trying to comfort her friend, and the two laugh.

Letting out a breath, the tired looking bird boy was startled awake by an angry ash blonde who had slammed his hand on the bird boys desk.

"Just to let you know. Y/n shouldn't have an effect on our internships, so don't get distracted. Got that bird brain?" Bakugo says sternly, but his face softens as he thinks of the young girl, in which his usual look changed.

Nodding, the boy was still left tired at his desk as he turned over to look at his other classmates as they conversed in what seemed to be exciting conversations.

And soon after a few classes, their last lunch before internships came around. And as each friend group talked about who they were doing the internships with, deep inside one boys mind was

revenge.

—————

"Okay? So, your staying with Best Jeanist as well as Hawks. Got that?" Hizashi said in a grumpy voice, as he thought back to not being able to babysit the young girl.

Nodding, Y/n wasn't at all fazed, she simply just gave him a smile and went upstairs to her room.

With his fatherly instincts going off, Hizashi could tell something was wrong.

Really wrong.

She had been really off yesterday, as well as today. Only responding if a question was asked, and mostly just nodding as her answers.

Trying to change the Demeter of the room, Hizashi silently walked over to the fridge and pulling out a plastic container of the blue fruit and called upstairs asking if she had wanted blueberries.

And when he hadn't gotten the answer that he was wanting, he left the box on the table and started to walk up the stairs, ready to bust down her door and talk. However, he was greeted with silence as his eyes met with the closed young girls.

Now asleep in her bed, without a doubt in her body language, Hizashi gave a smile to the young girl who was sprawled out on the bed, with her head buried into the covers.

Walking quietly out the door, Hizashi closed it even softer as he walked into Shinso's room, knocking on it, before hearing a small "come in."

He walked inside and was met with the purple haired boy also sprawled out on his bed, holding a book in the air and tiredly saying, "yo."

"Shinso. You all packed?" The blonde male asked, and sighed at the boy shaking his head.

Sitting on his bed, Hizashi started to go over a list that he had already in his mind, and while he conversed with Shinso, he felt a warm feeling in his heart.

Fatherly love.

Smiling at himself, the purple haired boy looked over at him.

"What are you smiling so much about?" He says narrowing his eyes suspicious, and Hizashi's usual personality came back, as he laughed and slapped the boy a little to hard on his back.

Giving a hearty laugh, the two continued to talk, moving onto different topics and occasionally laughing and yelling at each other.

Meanwhile, at the UA school Aizawa and the other teachers were seated at the table along with the short rodent principal.

"Where's Hizashi?" Nezu says in his usual cheery and unworried voice as he including some other teachers look around the room.

"Yeah... he skipped. I told him not too. But he said that he wasn't even a homeroom teacher so he didn't have a reason to be here." And Aizawa sat back in his chair, debating if he should skip as well.

Putting a hand under her chin, the familiar blue haired glasses woman pouted and dramatically replied, "I'm not a homeroom teacher. And neither are most of the teacher here!" And she sighed again.

Not before quickly changing the subject into hot people that she saw at the beach.

"You know, Shota-" Nezu said, and the tired man looked over at him curiously, before letting the short rat mouse continue.(IM SORRY FOR CALLING HIM A RAT MOUSE😭)

He lifted up his paw and nesseled it onto the table, and continued. "What did happen that day with the person who broke into her bedroom?"

Freezing for a second, the male remembered back to the young girl, and how she was acting, though he knew that she thought he didn't notice.

"There was some guy. In a mask. She said she was fine. But she's been a little...off."

Meanwhile, at home, Y/n sneezed, and rubbed her nose before flipping the covers off her and was immediately greeted with cold.

She threw the blanket back on her and nestled inside, before whispering a few sentences from her favorite song.

through the night...
it's just us...
call my name and we'll be fine...
all I need is you alone
and it's us against the world.

Smiling, she sighed and decided to rush out of the blankets and grab a sweatshirt, and after that she had rushed downstairs almost tripping a few times.

Looking up from his newspaper, the blonde male who felt accomplished about skipping a meeting, smiled proudly at the girl who just flashed him her signature smile.

Something about her is making me want to think she's okay. Hizashi thought to himself, before greeting her with his smile as well before picking her up and swooping her in the air.

"Want some food?" Hizashi asks, and when the young girl nods eagerly, he sets down the girl before activating his quirk and yelling up the stairs,

"SHINSOOOOOO!!!" And a thud is heard upstairs, and the purple haired boy comes running out of his room, and trips down the stairs landing at Hizashi's feet.

"Hey Junior! Waddya wanna eat?" He says in his normal voice, and Shinso stands up annoyed, with a pissed off face expression.

"You.called.me.down.for.this?" He says slowly, stopping after every word.

Pursing his lips, Hizashi nods and chaos yet again occurs.

"SHUT UP YOU OLD MAN!!!"

"... I'm telling my lazy dog."

"WE DON'T HAVE A DOG- MUCH LESS A LAZY ONE-"

"...he's at a meeting."

"..."

————
Hey... uhhhh. Yeah

Sorry about not updating, just so much going on- and it was my bday. Yay! And I'm desperately writing filler chapters RN- so I'm sorry.

Also- I literally just made a lullaby up💀

Anyway, hope you enjoyed!🤍