Budding Obsession

Can't take it back once it's been set in motion
You know I need you for the oxytocin

Oxytocin- Billie Eilish

Chapter Thirty Seven

||KIT||

After ten whole minutes of trying to get Hoodie to talk, Amy was exasperated and she blew out a breath, throwing one of her pillows at his face. It bounced right off him and fell on the floor by his feet where he still stood since entering through the window.

I grinned behind my own pillow, prepared to run just in case he happens to not be as harmless as he looks right now.

Amy slipped of the bed, and I raised a brow as I watched her walk over to him. He followed her movements until she was standing right before him, arms crossed.

"If you're going to stalk me at least make it a little bit more entertaining."

I tried not to laugh, wondering if Hoodie was either really confused right now or actually considering her words.

"Why does your hood have a sad face on it?"

When Hoodie made no move to speak Amy started reaching a hand up towards his covered face, grasping the fabric and tugging on it.

Just before the hood could slide off, Hoodie caught her hand with his and I watched her wince as he grunted out, "No."

But he was too late.

I watched as the hood slid off slowly and he was looking down at her with his brows knitted and jaw tight. His cropped hair was messy but he was definitely more attractive than I thought he'd be.

Amy grinned arrogantly as if to say 'I win' and as Hoodie dropped her hand she turned to me, "definitely cuter than I expected."

I gave two awkward thumbs up, not sure what to say to that and she turned back to Hoodie to see him sliding the hood back over his head, his face red.

"Are you blushing?"

"No-"

"You're blushing aren't you?" She tried to grab at his hood again but this time he was ready and I watched him grasp her hands, holding both her wrists together as she squirmed.

"I feel like I'm third-wheeling at a very important time in your life!" I whisper-shouted over to Amy and she turned her head to look back at me.

"I'm being held against my will."

I shrugged, "you did invite him in."

"That's terrible logic," she grunted and tried pulling her arms free before giving up shortly after. She then narrowed her eyes at him, "you know this doesn't change the fact that you were blushing like an idiot earlier."

Seeing Amy and Brian brought back memories of Masky and my stomach did a small flip. He was way more direct that's for sure but Brian was cute. It didn't make sense for someone like him to blush like a schoolgirl though.

"He's like a giant killer teddy bear."

Amy rolled her eyes at my description and he finally let her go, watching her rub her wrists that were slightly bruised.

"I know it's like 4 am but I'm really feeling like waffles."

As hungry as I was, I just felt like calling it a night, "Not me."

"What about you?" Amy turned to Hoodie, "do you want waffles?"

After a few seconds ticked off he finally nodded.