50.

Two Months later

      "How can you expect me to keep my hands off you when you look like that"?

Julius said to Fatima . After their sexual encounter two months ago, Fatima made it clear that it couldn't happen again. They were only friends and that what happen should've never happened. Julius respected her wishes but every day since then she made him regret it.
      She turned from the mirror and said "you gotta have self control did you take your meds"?
Julius sigh and said "yes momma I did damn you don't have to ask me that everyday".
     She walked over to him and said "just making sure".
He ran his pointer finger down the middle of her chest and said "you know what the hell you doing".
She rolled her eyes and said "I'm going to the pool wanna join"?
He looked her up and down and said "the last time we was in water together I had you calling me daddy. You sure you want me in the pool with you"?
     Fatima didn't answer so Julius said "I'll pass but move I gotta pee".
Once outside the bathroom she heard his phone vibrating on the kitchen island .
She walked over to it and saw it was a number that wasn't saved so she watched it ring. Whoever it was left a voicemail so she listened to it.
     "Um. Hey, hey Julius it's me Maria . Um I'm in New York. I got a big fashion gig you'd be happy. I'm I hope all is well. I tried calling Kardi, and Zoe to see how you was but they wouldn't answer my calls so I finally got the courage to call myself. I would love to hear your voice and maybe if you're better you can fly out here to New York to see me. I miss you . Please give me a call back".
      Listening to the voicemail this bitch didn't apologize for just leaving him laid up in the hospital. I erased the voicemail, Julius don't need her at all.
      "You know I just want to thank you". Fatima quickly sat the phone down and turned just in time to see Julius coming into the kitchen. His walk had gotten better thanks to her help .
     "Your welcome . You don't have to keep thanking me".
Julius grabbed his phone and said "nah I do because you did have to do what you did for me. I'm forever grateful for you".
"Just how grateful"? She said giving him the flirty eye.
"I can show you but you got me on restriction".
She stepped closer to him and said "I'll give you another pass. So show me Julius show me just how grateful you is".
     Julius wasted no time lifting her on the island and putting her legs on his shoulders. Fatima did not make it to the pool that day. Instead Julius took a dive in hers .

      "Why you coming around me dress like that like I won't fuck you right here right now"?

Martez said to Zoe. She had decided to stay in Miami with Martez . She was falling for him just as much as he had fallen for her and she just couldn't let that go.
     "I think I love you" she said.
He chuckled and said "you think"?
She sigh and said "okay I love you".
Martez cheesing like a kid in a candy store said "I love you too". He really did mean that, he wasn't looking for someone to come in his life the way Zoe did . He was really starting to see forever in Zoe and it kinda scared him.
     She straddled his lap and said "how much do you love me"? Then she leaned down and kissed him.
"I can show you better than I can tell you". She giggled like a little girl and said "well show me daddy then".
     Before they could make it off the couch her phone rings .
"Hold on baby this might be important" she had been waiting on a car for a job here in Miami and didn't want to miss it.
She then answered "hello.....hellooooooo" all she heard was breathing .
"Dammit Micheal stop playing on my shit I'm sick of you"!
Martez snatched the phone and said "bitch keep playing...." The phone hung up.
Martez yelled "Get a block on his number Zoe"!
"Okay Martez Damn"!!!
"I'm fucking serious"!
"Okay but he's just going to keep calling"!
Martez replied "fine tomorrow we changing your fucking number".

      "Thank you for running my bath" Kardi said to Meech.

"I don't need you doing shit

"I don't need you doing shit . These babies can come at any day and I'm going to cater to your every needs until then".
       Kardier sigh and said "I'm to ready for them to come . Tired of looking like a whale, I'm ready to snatch the fuck back".
     Meech shook his head and said "my babies made that ass fatter though".
Kardier splashed water at him making him jump up from the side of the tub. "Really Kardi"?
"What day is your mom getting here"?
Meech answers "tomorrow. Kay is picking her up from the airport while we at our appointment".
"Kay . Who the fuck is Kay"? Kardi asked raising a brow at Meech.
      Meech responds with "the manager of my club bae".
Kardi laughed and said "so a bitch is the manager at your club and you haven't told me".
"Kardi"?
"Nah fuck that . You fucked this hoe"?
Meech replied "man no alright she works for me and that's it damn"!
      Kardier shook he head and got up "can't , cant fucking believe.... Oh shit..."
Meech looked and said "oh shit what"?
She waved him over to help her out while she said "Demetrius my fucking water just damn broke".