44

ma'kiri💙

ma'kiri💙

"yes your gonna have to go by the pharmacy and get these medications listed and you should be fine in a few weeks..." i said to my patient.

she nodded her head then gathered her things to leave.

it had been a few days since the whole thing with amory's mom, and i could tell it was fuckin wit zarek foreal.

i mean how could it not, i basically started looking at amory as my own too. not to mention his age regression, but i knew zarek was a big help for amory and now he couldn't have him 24/7.

i went to the front to clock out since i only had to work half the day, i looked down at my phone as it started ringing and it was demon.

"hello-"

"umm...amory stop pacing you making me nervous shit." she said and i scrunched up my face.

"amory there??" i asked.

"if i just said amory- you know what..yes he's her girl! and he covered in blood!"

blood?

"his own-" she cut me off.

"no his mothers...he said she was high off her ass and tried coming at him so he grabbed a bat and started beating her ass with it..." she said and i just shook my head.

"sooo what the hell we finna do??" i asked as i got in my car.

"well...there the illegal way and legal way.."

"which seems safer?" i asked.

"shit ion even know...i'll look into legal mixed with a little of illegal." she said.

"if you thinks that best chile.." i mumbled as i speed through a yellow light.

"well i'm almost there, what's he doing right now?"

"he done sat down and got his thumb in his mouth." she said.

"okay he's in little space- can you be a comfort until i get there?" i asked.

"tell me what to do.."

"first see if he's hungry or anything ...and just bring him a stuffed animal from upstairs to entertain him with and turn on some kinda disney movie." i said and she nodded her head.

"okay...got it- here he wanna talk to you." she said and amory's tear stained face appeared in the camera.

"awe what's wrong my love?" i asked.

"i-i think she's gone.." he mumbled.

"it's gonna be okay, look imma call zarek then i should be there by then okay?" i said and he nodded his head before hanging up.

i called zarek,"mom it's the middle-"

"miDdLe oF the scHoOl dAy- shut up look amory at the house-"

"i'll dismiss zakiya and i right now." he said before hanging up.