The two were far enough that they probably couldn't hear, but both kept their eyes on us. I could see (Y/n) fidgeting with his fingers, his lips pressed in a thin line.

   Baji immediatly turned me down once we were alone. " Yeah, there is nothing I need to speak with you about." I expected him to walk away but he stood there with his hands in his pockets in wait.

   "Listen, I really don't get what you're trying to accomplish here. And to be honest, I don't care what you want." I looked down for a moment. Those uncertain memories flooding back into my mind. Baji laying dead on the ground, Kazutora beaten to death, Mikey covered in blood, and (Y/n) sobbing as he held him. It sent a shiver up my spine. "All I am asking is that you are careful tomorrow and survive."

   Baji quirked a brow. "What now?"

   "I'm not asking for much, just don't die, okay?" Tears began to fill my eyes. "Mikey will be broken if that happens."

   Baji turned back towards me, a blank expression on his face. "Mikey won't have to worry about anything." I felt a small bit of relief in that statement. "Because I am going to kill him." He pushed past me. "Why don't you go on and tell him that. Prepare him for his fate."

   I watched Baji start to walk in the other direction as I just stood still. But as he walked away another person came running after him. "Hey! It's my turn now!" (Y/n) called out, reaching a hand towards Baji. I stepped back and let him have his space as Chifuyu motioned me over. I obeyed and decided to watch their silent interaction. I couldn't hear what they were saying so I had to go off physical interaction completely.

   It was comforting to see Baji act passively with   (Y/n) as he did with Chifuyu and I. Maybe (Y/n) had a better chance at convincing Baji than Chifuyu and I did. Neither's face changed for quite a while until  (Y/n) said something that made Baji's face drop for a second. He was quick to fix that expression but it only had me wonder what was said that could make him drop that persona for a second. It was hard to see but I could just make out (Y/n) taking Baji's hand and squeezing it before letting him go with one final scentence to him.

   Baji took a moment to watch (Y/n) walk back over to us before leaving himself. (Y/n) held an unreadable expression before switching back to his usual smiling face when he got back to us. "Alright! Takemichy, why don't we go meet up with Mikey?" He titled his head in a playful manner like we both didn't have serious conversations a minute ago. I only nodded, gulping in anxiety.

////—////

   By the time we met up with Mikey the sun was setting and the air was even colder than before. We had all met up at a local park, Mikey on top of the jungle gym, a blissful smile on his face as he spoke.

   "When we were kids, Baji and I played here all the time. We were fighting constantly but we always made up. But that was when we were kids. Now it's real fighting huh?"

   I kept my eyes on Mikey although he wasn't facing me. "I tried, I really did. I'm sorry I couldn't get him to come back." (Y/n) walked up to me and put a hand on my shoulder, a comforting smile present on his face.

   "It's Baji, he's as hard headed as ever. It's time to face reality that he betrayed Toman." I could hear a hint of hurt in Mikey's voice.

   "Mikey..." (Y/n) fianlly spoke up. Mikey sat silently as (Y/n) climbed his way up and took a seat next to him. "Let me tell you something." Their hands both held the bars below them, their hands just ever so slightly touching. I think the little contact was one way (Y/n) showed comfort to others. It could be a simple hand on the shoulder, a hug, or even just touching hands on accident. When it came to Mikey, I often saw (Y/n) go out of his way to show Mikey comfort even when he acted like it meant nothing.