18 | Showtime

______________

I'm Tired by Labrinth and Zendaya

"Hey, Lord, you know I'm fighting

"Hey, Lord, you know I'm fighting."

______________

2018

__________

Y/N was in her room getting uncuffed by one of the guards; she looked up at Eli as he stood at the door.

"Get dressed, and look professional and good. Everyone is rolling up, and in black, so you got 15 minutes, hurry up." He looked at his watch, "the guards will escort you down, once you are ready." Eli was about to leave but looked back at the woman, "remember why you have to listen."

"I know," she looked at him and turned around, looking around her room once she was alone. It's similar to Maisie, with a high ceiling and balcony. There were two rooms in the house; she had one, and Charlotte had the other; now Maisie had the other.

Y/N walked to her vanity and fixed her hair, so the curls didn't look like they've been through hell, like she did. She then fixed her makeup, reapplying mascara, eyeliner and then adding a bold red lip. She then put some red heels on and a tight red dress on. It fit her curves as it made her look amazing, she also put some black booty shorts underneath because she knew, she fight in just the dress. What if her dress went up, which it would when she's fighting.

Y/N sighed and looked at herself in the mirror, "too sexy? No, there's no such thing

Y/N sighed and looked at herself in the mirror, "too sexy? No, there's no such thing. Especially if this is a revenge and breakup dress." She smirked as her hands moved over her curves. She walked out of her room to the guards in the hallway, they all then walked down where Eli was selling the dinosaurs. She had guards all around her as she walked through the manor. She then walked into the room, obstructing her stuff as she fake smiled at everyone.

Eli looked up when he heard some gasps, he then saw his girlfriend in a bright red dress, and everyone's eyes were on her. He whispered to her, "what are you wearing?"