Summary of IHL

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

'Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon our beloved Prophet and Master Muhammad (s.a.s), all his blessed descendants and noble companions.'

- Aameen.

In His Love...

Maryam Jennifer Khan, who fell hard for the charming Saifullah, realized repeatedly that her dreams were utterly impossible yet... she persevered and hoped, leaving everything to her deep Hasbi Allah - which of course was not an easy task, like the Sabrun Jameel that she sometimes observed with glowing peace and other times failed to practice, bursting into tears of dark dejection...

And Syed Saifullah - did he still remember the pretty girl who had fascinated him during the cruise and in a surprising moment had passionately declared her intense love for him? Or was she just a fading memory now?

Despite her wonderful story of love and wedding, Humaira Muskaan or Humaira Montex found that married life in London was no fairy tale, especially if your husband happened to be a once famous surgeon -now disinherited by his acerbated father and eschewed in his own Hospitals... all because he had reverted to Islam and married a nobody into the influential and affluent family of proud Montexs'.

~*~*~*~

In His (SWT)'s Love... they strive, stumble, fall and rise; they grieve, hope, yearn and love;

In His (SWT)'s Love... they make sacrifices with sweet smiles and bear calamities in enduring patience, and hide their broken hearts healing others' wounded souls -

In His (SWT)'s Love... they adore the young and please the old, and die with satisfied sighs -their lips caressing Rabbul 'Alameen's Name!

In His (SWT)'s Love... they find eternal love and achieve dazzling success, they make things impossible possible.

In His (SWT)'s Love... they breath (live) and sleep (die)!

This is a story of some such people...written down by Him eons ago, which I as an author merely repeat.