Chapter 29

Day 24
Amy's P.O.V
I haven't seen sonic for like... three days? I think it's pretty funny considering when I woke up he was always around... I wonder why... Maybe he's busy with something else but it almost feels like he's avoiding me...
"More biscuits?" Cream asked.
I sipped my tea from the flowery elegant teacup cream allowed me to use for the teddy bear tea party and then I smiled, "don't mind if I do!" Before happily picking up a biscuit from the plate filled with baked goods to enjoy.

Sonic' P.O.V
I'm lying on my bed considering my options for like the millionth time I can't keep avoiding her. So I try imagining what would happen if I did try to tell her.

I imagine myself walking up to her door, lifting my hand to knock and I then knock. I hear her walking down the steps and couldn't help but impatiently tapping my foot out of habit before seeing the pink hedgehog.

"Hi sonikku!" She smiled.

No wait, cross that she doesn't call me sonikku anymore...

"Hi sonic!" She smiled.
"Hey Ames!"

Wait, does she like it when I call her Ames anymore?... Have I called her Ames since she lost her memory of me?... She didn't mind when I said her laugh was pretty... never mind just cross that out.

"Hey Amy!" I smile in my imagination.
"I haven't seen you in a few days, is everything ok?"
"Yeah... Sorry about that..."
"That's okay, I was more worried about my stalker than anything" I imagine her smiling from her joke.
"So Amy... I wanted to talk to you..."
"What about?"
"Basically about how... I was a real jerk before and I'm sorry... but when you did know me I ran away from you a lot"
"You ran away from me a lot?..." I imagine her face begin to frown, "why?... did I do something that made you hate me a lot?..."
"No, no it wasn't-"
"Then why did you run from me?..."
"I..."

I would try to think what would be the best answer for this scenario before slowly coming to the realisation I didn't know the answer. I'd then slowly open my eyes looking up to my white ceiling continuing to wonder what was the reason?...