Obviously, he had worked very hard to complete the performance, and his performance in the team was also brilliant, but the most unfortunate thing was that the person on the team with him this time was Li Xu'an.

During the whole performance, Ning Ze's limelight was suppressed to death, and it could almost be said that his screentime was robbed. Of course, it was not because Ning Ze was not good enough, but what was even more heart-wrenching was that all the cameras almost only filmed Li Xu'an. Even the questions asked by the mentors later were all on Li Xu'an, and all Ning Ze's efforts were in vain.

Ning Ze said, "I'm okay."

Jian Xingsui was a little worried, and took the initiative to encourage him to say: "It's okay, I believe in your strength, Ah ze, you can definitely shine more on the next stage!"

A smile flashed across Ning Ze's eyes, and he nodded: "This time I didn't do my best, I'll work hard later."

Among all the contestants there, if you are talking about the desire to perform on the stage and the pressure to debut, no one had more pressure than him.

Shen Xingchen picked up the food next to him and said to Jian Xingsui, "Hurry up and eat, we have to go back after eating, and there is still a final performance to record."

Jian Xingsui said, "Okay."

They had all been busy all night and were hungry.

Although they could have eaten backstage, there were still people who were yet to perform and couldn't eat and rest, not to mention the mentors and photographers, who hadn't eaten anything.

Jian Xingsui thought of Fu Jinxiao. Others might not know it well, but he had been chasing his idol for many years. He knew that the film emperor did not take care of his body very much. This was reflected in various aspects. In the early years, in order to record songs again and again, because of too much hard work, the film emperor's throat was almost exhausted. Later, he suffered from severe throat disease. Although it did not lead to his inability to sing, and there were no serious consequences, it also left some after-effects.

He couldn't talk for long or his throat would hurt.

This was all in his early days when he had to use his throat too often. Very few people knew that with the rise of his status in recent years, there were very few occasions where it was necessary to use his throat so tiredly, but today was obviously an exception.

Jian Xingsui said, "Xingchen, aunt has been sitting in the auditorium for a long time. Go and give her something to eat."

"Oh, that's right." Shen Xingchen looked at the time: "The program will have a break soon. We can then sneak to the back and give her something to eat smoothly."

Shen Xingchen thought about it and complained again: "My mother will definitely ask Brother Fu if I have caused trouble again. Let's wait a bit, I will go over there in a while. What if me, Brother Fu, and my mom will meet at the same place? It will be really miserable. I don't know if Brother Fu has already complained about me or not, shall I take something to bribe him?"

Jian Xingsui's heart moved slightly, and he said tentatively, "Then give something to eat to him too, the mentors must not have eaten either."

Shen Xingchen felt that this was a good idea: "Yes, then I'll get some bread or something for him to eat. It's still you loser's brain that works."

Jian Xingsui pursed his lips and smiled.

During the break, the group of them went over, and they indeed saw the mentors who were resting.

Cannon fodder fake master was stunned after being rebornजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें