Remember Shouta, Murder is Illegal

Okay, before we get the the actual chapter I want to ask you all a question. I have been working on this other fanfiction for a little while now. It's going to be my main fic after this one is finished. I wanted to know what you guys thought of the idea first. Here is the summary:

After being diagnosed as quirkless Izuku thought that his hero dreams were over, but after some prompting from his loving mother, the fire was rekindled. Izuku spent every day studying and analyzing. He thought, if he couldn't be a hero by punching villains, he could be a hero on the sidelines.

Nedzu however, did not agree with Izuku's thinking. He was determined to make this anxious, but highly intelligent boy, a shining star in the hero community.

Luckily for Nedzu, Izuku made this quite easy by being an innocent cinnamon roll that could have someone wrapped around his little finger in ten seconds flat. (It's true. He counted.)

It's going to be called, Nedzu's Personal Assistant. 

Let me know if any of you would be interested in reading it! It's going to be a lot fluffier than this fic I promise!

Now onto the chapter!

>*<

Shouta didn't recall ever being as angry as he was right now. He was still fuming as he watched the police arrest Inko Midoriya. As they apprehended her, she kept screaming nonsense.

"I'm a good mother! I'm a good mother!" She yelled, tears running down her face. "It was all Hisashi! I begged him not to hurt Izuku, but he didn't listen! Please don't arrest me!"

Shouta almost laughed. It was so different from what she had told him earlier. She went from, "I'm a horrible mother" to "I'm a good mother!" in less than fifteen minutes. What a liar.

Shouta let out a deep breath as Naomasa walked up to him. 

"I'm impressed that she is still in one piece." Naomasa said as he took his place beside Shouta. "Are you okay?"

Shouta huffed. "What do you think?"

"It's absolutely despicable what they did to that poor boy." Naomasa shook his head. "How sick do you have to be to sell your own child?"

"I just wish I had seen it sooner." Shouta said, regret clear in his voice. "All of this could have been avoided."

"I hate to say this, but what's done is done. All we can do now is try our best to make things right." Naomasa said. He turned to look at Shouta. "I have to get going now. We already have officers sent out to Hisashi Midoriya's place of work, so we should have him behind bars soon. You can drop by anytime. I'll make sure you're put officially on the case once I get back to the department."

"Thank you." Shouta said gratefully. "I'll be down soon. I need to make a few calls first."

"Sounds good. See you later, Shouta." Naomasa waved as he followed the rest of the officers who were heading out the door. 

Not much time had passed before Shouta was the only one who remained. He took a deep breath as he clicked on Nedzu's contact. He didn't have to wait long for him to pick up. 

"Aizawa. How can I be of assistance?"  Nedzu greeted.

"I need help tearing down the Hero Commission." Shouta nearly growled.

"And why may I ask?" Nedzu questioned curiously.

"They have Izuku. His parents sold him to the Commission." Shouta explained, his hands tightening around his phone.

"Oh my. Isn't that interesting." Shouta could hear Nedzu clicking keys on his computer.  "And who is this Izuku?"

"He's a seven year-old kid that I met a few weeks ago. I've been spending quite a bit of time with him and I recently got a tip from his supposed older brother. He told me that his parents abused him, so I went to check it out. And I'm glad I did because it turns out he was right." Shouta ran his hand down his face, and then let out a growl. "I've never been so...angry."

"Never fear, Aizawa. I will be looking into this situation right away. The Commission will regret their decisions in due time." Nedzu said with confidence. "You will get your son back. I have to get to it now. Goodbye!"

"He's not my--" Shouta sighed when he Nedzu hung up without giving him the chance to finish. He let out a small laugh. Izuku might as well be his son at this point, so Nedzu wasn't exactly wrong about that. 

He then dialed a different number. 

"HEY Shoutaaa!" Hizashi's voice blasted through the phone. Shouta winced at the loud screech. "How's is going!?"

"Honestly, things could be better." Shouta grumbled.

"What's going on?" Hizashi asked with concern.

"Izuku's gone." Shouta explained. Hizashi knew all about Shouta's little shadow. He would always beg for him to introduce him sometime. He'd say something along the lines of, "But Shouta! I need to meet the little listener! How will he know who his uncle is otherwise?" 

"The little listener?" Hizashi said with a gasp. "What happened?"

"His parents sold him to the Hero Commission a few days ago." Shouta hissed with rage.

Hizashi let out a shocked gasp. "THEY WHAT!?"

Shouta could hear faint rustling and cursing before Hizashi spoke up again. 

"Where are you?"

"Outside his house." Shouta answered with a small grin.

"Send me your location." Hizashi demanded. "I'm coming over."

"Already done." Shouta responded. "I suppose I should be expecting you soon?"

"You bet." Shouta could hear Hizashi start his car. "We're going to save the Green Bean!"

Shouta smiled. As annoyed as Hizashi was, he was a great friend.