Black Widow(2)

Mulai dari awal

Doing as told, y/n slams on the Omnitrix, changing into stinkfly. Nat gets onto y/n's back, right as he takes off. Floating down to Alexei, y/n grabs ahold of his jacket, and took off into the air, just as the avalanche began to close in on them. Getting even with the chopper, nat makes a jump for the door, making it right back into it. And With some effort, y/n tosses Alexei inside too, before flying inside himself. Returning to human before taking a seat.

Yelena: "i need some help up here!"

Nat rushes to the copilot seat, as Alexei pokes his head out of the door, yelling out in Russian.

Alexei: "до свидания, мудаки!"
(Goodbye, douchebags!)

Y/n groans, and grabs Alexei by his jacket, and pulls him back inside, and closes the door afterwards.

Alexei: "Oh, that was exciting.."

Y/n immediately backs away from Alexei, and went to sit in the back of the chopper, putting the headset back on.

Alexei: "Oh, I'm so proud of you girls. And whoever that is. Oh wait, you can't hear me, huh?"

Grabbing another one of the headsets, Alexei puts it on, and leans close to the front two seats.

Alexei: "Wow"

Without warning, Yelena smacks Alexei with the back of her fist, causing him to stumble.

Alexei: "Okay. Why the aggression, huh? Is it your time of the month?"

Yelena: "I don't get my period, dipshit. I don't have a uterus"

Natasha: "Or ovaries"

Yelena: "Yeah. That's what happens when the Red Room gives you an involuntary hysterectomy. They kind of just go in and they rip out all of your reproductive organs. They just get right in there and they chop them all away. Everything out, so you can't have babies"

Alexei: "Okay, okay. Okay! Okay! You don't have to get so clinical and nasty"

Yelena: "Oh, well, I was about to talk about fallopian tubes, but okay"

Alexei: "No"

Nat: "no, no, keep going. Might be a good science lesson for y/n"

Y/n: "no please. I want to wait till I'm eighteen"

Alexei: "It means so much to me that you came back for me"

Nat: "No. No. You're gonna tell us how to get to the Red Room"

Alexei: "Whoa, look at you, huh? All business"

Nat: "Trust me, this isn't pleasure"

Alexei: "Little Natasha, all indoctrinated into the Western agenda"

Nat: "I chose to go west to become an Avenger. Cause they treated me like family"

Alexei: "Really? Family? Well, where are they now? Where is that family now?"

Nat: "sitting in the back of the chopper"

Alexei turned to y/n confused, while y/n turned back to him with a face of disgust.

Y/n: "really. This is him?"

Nat: "I know. He's no max, but just deal with him, alright?"

Y/n: "fine. But I wanna punch him"

Nat: "whenever you want, go ahead"

Alexei: "who is he?"

Y/n: "your grandson idiot"

Alexei: "I have a grandson?"

Nat: "yes, yes you do. Now Tell me where the Red Room is"

Alexei: "I have no idea. Okay?"