𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

it was finally the day that will had to leave and there was so much unwanted tension. the distance was going to be the first actual challenge in their budding relationship. they were sitting near the gate of where will be boarding to go back to london.

they were trying to make their last moments together worth it, but they couldn't do too much due to the risk of people recording them. they tried their best to stay hidden. they were both wearing hats, sunglasses, and big bulky hoodies. so far, they hadn't had an encounter.

sabrina had her head on will's shoulder and he put his head on top of hers. they were finishing the last episode of "keeping up with the kardashians" they had to watch. they binged the whole show during their time together. it was another one of their things.

the episode had finished and sabrina checked the time. it was 1:28 pm. meaning there was two minutes until will had to board the plane for his 2:10 pm flight.

"i really don't want you to go," sabrina said in a sad tone as she sat up to look at will. will frowned.

"i don't want to go either. but i have to go to school and go be a model. i wish we could stay in our little bubble for longer," will replied.

"this is so sad," sabrina said with a sigh and fell back on her chain. will nodded and kept his eyes on sabrina.

"we'll be back together soon. it'll be like we were never apart," will said in a cheerful tone trying to ease the mood. sabrina gave a weak smile and opened her mouth to answer before the announcement for will's flight went over the intercom.

"i guess that's you," sabrina said as the two of them stood up. she tried not to meet will's eyes because she knew she'd get emotional. will noticed but he wasn't going to leave without seeing his favorite brown eyes one more time.

"hey, can you look at me? i want to see your pretty brown eyes one more time before i leave," will said in a soft voice. sabrina slowly looked up to meet will's eyes and he smiled. he could see her eyes starting to glisten. before he could say anything else, sabrina suffocated him in a hug.

"i'm gonna miss you," sabrina said in a soft voice. will's hat fell off in the process but he immediately hugged back.

"i'm gonna miss you more," will replied. they stayed hugging for a few moments before will had to pull away.

"text me when you land," sabrina said as she bent down to pick will's hat up.

"of course," will replied making sabrina smile.

"one more kiss before you go?" sabrina questioned. will's eyes widened.

"what the paps? what about people taking pictures?" will questioned.

"we're in the private lounge. i think we could get away with it. if you want to of course.." sabrina trailed of with a smile. will quickly looked around and saw no one around. then he looked back at sabrina.

"if i'm being honest, i don't even really care," will said with a little laugh. sabrina put his hat back on his head and put it on tight. she didn't let go and she pulled will in by the brim for a quick kiss. it never got old. he was definitely going to miss her lips.

"bye cocky boy," sabrina said with a smile on her face after the both pulled away.

"pretty girl, you will end up being the death of me," will said with a smile of his own on his face.

"i hope we can put it on your tombstone," sabrina replied. will shook his head at her and began walking away from her.

"i'll text you!" will exclaimed when he got a little farther.