3.05 - 𝙒𝙖𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙𝙨

WITH A GASP, Y/N opened his eyes. He immediately sat up and looked around, seeing that he was still in the same place he was moments ago...Titan.

He was the first to reappear. Seconds later, Peter Parker's form was reassembled in a flurry of dust before he was fully shaped. The teenager looked at his hands in confusion.

"Peter?" Y/N called out as he looked up at him.

He turned to his friend and ran over to Y/N, helping him to his feet. "Y/N."

Before they can question what had just happened, the rest of the dusted heroes who were on the planet began to appear. First, it was Doctor Strange, then Starlord, and finally, Drax and Mantis reappeared. They were all in awe...except the sorcerer.

"He did it..." Strange muttered.

Y/N watched as the wizard walked away. He called out to him, having many questions about what had just transpired.

"Uh...Strange? Doc? What the hell is going on?" He glanced around. "Where's Tony?"

Strange turned around and faced the heroes.

"There's no time to explain. All I can say is that we've been gone for five years. Back on Earth, Stark and the Avengers are about to face Thanos and his army again. We have to help."

The revelation stunned the group

The revelation stunned the group. They felt as if they had just woken up from a five-minute nap. In reality, their decimation and disappearance lasted five years.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to have to give Wong a surprise visit." Strange added, then used his sling ring to conjure a portal. He walked through it and immediately closed it.

"Did..." Peter began. "Did he just leave us in space?"

"Space is not that bad, kid." Quill remarked. "Your name is Peter, right. That's so cool. That's my name too."

The teenager ignored the Guardian and looked at his best friend. He was still trying to wrap around the fact that they have been dead for years.

"Five years? Holy crap." He breathed out. "What about May? Gwen? Ned?"

Y/N exhaled as he looked down. Along with his dad, he thought of the other person in his life. "MJ."

They stood there and waited for Strange to return. It took about ten minutes before the sorcerer portaled back onto Titan and spoke to the group.

"I'm going to open a portal to New York. The people there need us." Strange floated up using his cloak and started to use his sling ring. "Prepare for the fight of your lives."

Y/N looked at Peter then back at the three Guardians. They all understood what they were about to get into. With a collective nod, they watched as Doctor Strange opened the portal.