Part-7 ~Failed Tries Of The King~

#Unedited

(Aarav's pov)

"Mahi, will she ever understand? Me my feelings? Even I don't know myself when I
Fell in so deep love with her.... I know she's the god of this world.... I'm nothing infront of her, I am just the powerful chess piece here .... The devil! Never in my dreams I imagined to fall in love with her.... Will I be able to express my heart ever?? I know I'm the murderer of her family members and I did everything just to get her.... But no one's there to accept my words! Just a puppet of her written fate! She'll kill me ik... I knew She will end the game, once she realises her power and I'll loose her forever. I was always selfish for my needs and selfless about dieing but for getting her i became selfish in love, selfish to live for her.... I Love you Mahi but unfortunately I am the dark king and u r the goddess of evil empire 🖤"

I conveyed my words slowly but no one heard.... I couldn't hear her mind blabbers anymore. She had then learnt to control her powers.... I knew just 2 steps. One mine and one hers! Then the gane will be finished.... The next steps would lead me to face her.... The devil Queen. I wasn't scared to face her but i was weak for her. No one knew what was the key to my death, no one knew the key to defeat me, no one knew my weakness.... Not even me! But now i know.... and i couldn't let herself to harm her but i was ready to die in her arms. I saw her smile, I felt her touch, i devoured her fascinating skin. I got her love! I know it didn't last long but I felt it.... I felt her tears for me, I felt her burns caused by me.... I got her care. Now i have no more regret of dieing.

I was smiling looking at her, she was focused on the move. Her next move was very known to me, she'll play, lending the last chance for me before i am defeated by her check mate.

Pov ends....

(Mahi)

I was having a weird sensation. His intense gaze burnt over my figure. I could feel his smile giving me the suspicious feeling. I thought to point my next move and that'll give him a last chance before he faces me. I was determined with my deciding move. But! But! But! I also knew that the dark king will only be defeated by his weakness and I've to hit his weakness in the fight we'll have. Strangely this isn't the thing I created and thus I don't know what is it!! Though I concluded that he was feeling safe knowing that idk his weakness but little did he know about my reach!

I played my next move the last pawn in my half..... I looked up to face his serious expressions till then. His rotten and burnt skin was dried, giving him a horrible look. Still when my eyes met with his piercing gaze, i found them the most beautiful emrald like ocean. Still i loved those, still i wanted to hold those. Nevertheless I really cried inside to my soul to stop my body from doing the things I never want to do completely....

The aura changed, no chess board was placed anymore.... No cut chess pieces left. We were marked in our reigns, the swords felt more powerful.... I turned to see him while he was looking like a Greek god! His well built abs we're repaired again. He was ready to fight! Thunder clung to his sword when he swang it up. He had no emotions like before. He was my opponent & I was going to kill him, yet i was adoring him....

Weird!

I had a fixed motive in my head, to know his weakness. I heard him say....
"Now the last move, u have to find out urself! The game will now continue here till it ends! No one could come till here. No one was so lucky to face the devil king! Clutch ur sword and try ur best to help urself.
No emotions anymore just the fight to survive.... It's the ground. Now either me or you. Either i shall claim my reign and continue it or kill you, or u kill me and end ur imagination completely"