|baby commander| part 2 ❤️fluff❤️

Start bij het begin

The thought of me and Hanji being parents was the most abnormal thing to ever exist....no one would ever expect it.

Erwin yawns and rubs his eyes "mama...I'm tired"

Hanji smiles "I guess it is bed time"

She gets up and I hand her sleepy Erwin who clings onto her neck passing out "well goodnight Levi I'll see you tomorrow"

I nod "night"

She leaves the room and I sigh sitting at my desk...stupid four eyes left all her notes....

I took the time to neatly stack them up and pushed them to the corner of my desk before I began to finish up my own paperwork.

Hanjis POV

I got Erwin all changed into his sleepwear and laid him down on one side of the bed...since we couldn't afford a smaller bed for him this is how we slept.

I Laid down next to him and closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

***************

"Mama...."

"Mama..."

"Mama!"

My eyes widened and I looked up to see Erwin shaking me awake.

"Eh? What's wrong?"

He pouts "I want dada to sleep with us...."

I frown Levi? Sleeping with us?

"Um...dada is very busy right now" I came up with a lie....

Erwin begin to frown and his eyes started watering up.

I get up and calm him down "ok, ok how about we go check to see if dada will come sleep with us, how about that?"

Erwin smiles and nods.

I sigh and got out of bed, Erwin reached his arms out to me and I picked him up and carried him to Levi's room.

I sighed as I knocked on the door...I knew Levi was still up because of his insomnia.

"What" he said coldly.

"Levi it's Hanji..."

I heard shifting in the room I saw Levi open the door....he looked more exhausted then usual.

"What do you want four eyes" he then looked at Erwin and sighed....

"Um Levi...Erwin Um....requests something from you-"

"Dada can you come sleep with us" Erwin asked smiling.

Levi lifted an eyebrow "what?"

"Erwin wants you to come sleep with us"

Levi sighs "alright fine but we are sleeping in here, there is no way I'm sleeping in your room"

My eyes widened...that was easier than expected...

I nod and we entered his room, I set Erwin down on the bed and he got under the blankets getting all comfy.

Levi got extra pillows and we both laid down on each side of Erwin...the bed was small so we had to cram together.

"Goodnight four eyes"

I smile "goodnight Levi"

"Goodnight mama and dada!" Erwin smiled

Me and levi both told Erwin goodnight before we passed out.

************

Levi's POV

I woke up and saw Erwin cuddling close to Hanji while she held him still passed out...they had a close mother son bond....even though Erwin is our subordinate and friend....

I reached over and fiddled with her hair....she looked so peaceful sleeping....she looked quite beautiful...what am I saying? Why am I saying these things?

"Dada?"

I looked down and saw Erwin has woken up rubbing his eyes.

"What are you doing?"

I sigh "nothing..."

He watched as I removed my hand from Hanjis face.

"Do you like mama?"

I look at him "as a friend, yeah" really...as a friend?

Erwin smiles "I like mama a lot"

I chuckle "yeah...she's a good person"

Erwin smiles and I see Hanji moving around in her sleep until she woke up "ah good morning Levi" she looks down to see Erwin smiling "and Erwin" she smiled.

"Morning mama!"

I sigh "it's too crammed in this little bed"

Hanji laughs "yes, but we managed to all get some sleep"

I tch and get out of bed "come on we have a long day ahead of us"

Hanji sighs "dont remind me about it..."

We both got out of bed and started our day....