𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘, 𝓗𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘𝓷 𝓗𝓪𝓷𝓭
𝓣𝓸𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓐 𝓕𝓾𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓐𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓼.

𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘, 𝓗𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘𝓷 𝓗𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓣𝓸𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓐 𝓕𝓾𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓐𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓼

T H I R D - P E R S O N

"What is the name of the groom?" She asked. Sahar stared at her without answering, her heart wanted to say the name her heart loved yet the reality was bitter and salty. With a lot of courage, she answered,

"Izhaan."

"It's Shahveer." A voice from behind stopped everyone's work as they snapped towards the source of the voice.

Astounded, dumbfounded and rocked as they saw the person they least expected. Izhaan. He strode towards her, slowly. So many eyes gazed towards them.

"It's Shahveer," he said again.

"Are you in your senses, Izhaan?" She questioned.

"Yes, I have gotten back to my senses. I hope you get back to your senses too." He answered. The artist was about to write Shahveer's name when Sahar stopped again as she stood up abruptly.

"Do you understand what you are saying right now?"

"I understand, Sahar. I do." He answered. "It's high time, Sahar. I don't want to spoil our lives by tying you in a knot that will destroy our lives."

Sahar kept looking at him. Izhaan went towards Shahveer, awestruck as he stood. Patting his cheeks, Izhaan said, "You deserve her, Shahveer. Keep her happy."

"You are pranking us, right?" Sahar stood in front of them. Her ears were not believing his words. "I would never prank at such a thing."

"Do you think I am unaware of the fact that Shahveer and you love each other? I saw love between you two the moment you sat inside Shahveer's car the very first day you left for Siddiqui Mansion. Isn't that enough already, Sahar?"

She stood silently. Words didn't dare to leave her lips. Shahveer was numb and took in a deep breath when Izhaan was speaking.

"But-" she was about to cut him off but he didn't let her. Staring at her, he continued, "I know you would be worried, Sahar. But please don't be. I am fine."

Even though he looked fine. At least Izhaan tried to. A tear left his eyes as he said holding on to the pain in his heart,

"You were just not destined for me."

After all, he loved her for years and here he is giving up on his love just for her happiness. That's what love is all about. Caring about the lover's happiness is a priority, which is love's first rule.

"Your happiness matters the most to me and Shahveer is your happiness. I can do anything for your happiness." He paused as several tears passed down his cheeks. Boundless torment etched in every side of his aching heart.